« What's on your mind? » Topic is solved

Talk about anything
jballi

Re: « What's on your mind? »

08 Feb 2018, 00:17

For the few of you who haven't seen this yet...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbSwFU6 ... .be&t=1288

Hint: Watch until the end. It's worth it.
joedf

08 Feb 2018, 16:44

not just landing of reusable rockets... but synchronized.... :o
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
BoBo

09 Feb 2018, 03:43

joedf wrote:not just landing of reusable rockets... but synchronized.... :o
Let's guess they've been released at the same time - and it would be more difficult to keep one of them up in the air meanwhile :lol:
... BTW let's wait till the commander in tweet posts another "That's fake news - it's the rewind start sequence of a pair of Kim's tiny rockets, btw mine are so much bigger. HUGE! And YES, I want that parade!! I deserve it. BIGGLY!"
Delta Pythagorean

09 Feb 2018, 07:38

I need like 5 Dr. Peppers, like... 2 boxes of donuts, and a lawn chair out in some place tropical...
In other words.
I NEED A VACATION :sick:

[AHK]......: v2.0.6 | 64-bit
[OS].......: Windows 11 | 22H2 (OS Build: 22621.1555)
[GITHUB]...: github.com/DelPyth
[PAYPAL]...: paypal.me/DelPyth
[DISCORD]..: tophatcat

You should consider migrating to v2. Practice with small features first such as learning how to do Guis!
Remember to use [code] ... [/code] for your multi-line scripts for the forums.
BoBo

09 Feb 2018, 08:48

Delta Pythagorean wrote:I need like 5 Dr. Peppers, like... 2 boxes of donuts, and a lawn chair out in some place tropical...
In other words.
I NEED A VACATION :sick:
With that kinda diet you will end up with something completely different: diabetes type 2 :silent: - on the other hand, add TV to your wishlist and qualify for weekly trips to Mar-a-Lago at taxpayers expense (eg to grab some P...eppers) :mrgreen:
#ourcartoonpresident
SnowFlake

12 Feb 2018, 15:58

Comparison of 4 RPA technologies (UiPath, VBA, Python/Selenium, Autohotkey)

http://repoman.pl/why-robots-cost-so-much/
:yawn:
Blackholyman

13 Feb 2018, 03:08

SnowFlake wrote:Comparison of 4 RPA technologies (UiPath, VBA, Python/Selenium, Autohotkey)

http://repoman.pl/why-robots-cost-so-much/
well nice video but without seeing the code he used the comparison is not really possible as all of the tools may have better ways of doing the things he is comparing...

example: python speed when detecting and interacting with the csv file picker dialog window is clearly the fastest but the way its done in AHK is way slow and that is not right as ahk can detect and interact way faster with a window like that if done correctly
Also check out:
Courses on AutoHotkey

My Autohotkey Blog
:dance:
garry

13 Feb 2018, 03:36

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... es-lawsuit
Police officer fired for not shooting black suspect wins $175,000
Stephen Mader, a former officer in West Virginia, sued after he was fired for not shooting a black suspect during a standoff in 2016
But amid Mader’s attempts to convince Williams to drop the weapon,
two veteran officers arrived on the scene and, almost immediately, shot and killed Williams.
Mader, an Iraq and Afghanistan war veteran, received a termination letter 10 days later,
which claimed that he failed to respond to the threat.
'The unfortunate reality of police work is that making any decision is better than making no decision at all ' it read.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... the-vagina
‘There’s a new order coming from the mayor, ‘We will not kill you. We will just shoot you in the vagina,’ said Duterte.
He went on to say that without their vaginas, women would be 'useless'.
Duterte mentioned the Visayan word 'bisong', meaning vagina, repeatedly throughout the speech,
although it was later censored from an official Palace transcript, replaced simply with a dash.
However, the remarks were recorded as having drawn laughter from the audience.
The crude orders drew anger from human rights organisations and women’s groups in the region.
Nextron

13 Feb 2018, 17:27

Government website required me to upload files... 70 of them... renamed in a specific file naming scheme... using a form which only allowed a single file upload a time... but didn't allow compressed files/containers... nor allow you to review what you already uploaded. :trollface:

Even with AHK it took me more then 15 minutes. :cookie:
Delta Pythagorean

13 Feb 2018, 21:09

Well, I got half of my wish, got some Dr. Pepper, some pizza too. But no vacation... :(

[AHK]......: v2.0.6 | 64-bit
[OS].......: Windows 11 | 22H2 (OS Build: 22621.1555)
[GITHUB]...: github.com/DelPyth
[PAYPAL]...: paypal.me/DelPyth
[DISCORD]..: tophatcat

You should consider migrating to v2. Practice with small features first such as learning how to do Guis!
Remember to use [code] ... [/code] for your multi-line scripts for the forums.
joedf

15 Feb 2018, 15:05

Nextron wrote:Government website required me to upload files... 70 of them... renamed in a specific file naming scheme... using a form which only allowed a single file upload a time... but didn't allow compressed files/containers... nor allow you to review what you already uploaded. :trollface:

Even with AHK it took me more then 15 minutes. :cookie:
whaa thats dumb...
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
nnnik

23 Feb 2018, 02:55

http://www.uml.org.cn/c++/pdf/DesignPatterns.pdf
Been reading this book for a week and it really helped me understand some stuff.
Recommends AHK Studio
Joe Glines

23 Feb 2018, 07:56

Thanks for sharing nnnik! I skipped to the end- the butler did it! (ha ha). Seriously though it is a pretty neat topic! :)
Sign-up for the 🅰️HK Newsletter

ImageImageImageImage:clap:
AHK Tutorials:Web Scraping | | Webservice APIs | AHK and Excel | Chrome | RegEx | Functions
Training: AHK Webinars Courses on AutoHotkey :ugeek:
YouTube

:thumbup: Quick Access Popup, the powerful Windows folders, apps and documents launcher!
nnnik

24 Feb 2018, 10:40

Let me tell you the definition of insanity
Recommends AHK Studio
BoBo

25 Feb 2018, 02:16

nnnik wrote:Image
Let me tell you the definition of insanity
Zu diesem verhalten hatte ich eine anfrage bei einem solchen 'störer', der (sinngemäß) meinte "da ich meinen geposteten beitrag nicht sehen konnte, dachte ich an eine fehlfunktion und versuchte es deshalb mehrmals". Bei gästen ist dieser einwand nachzuvollziehen, und sollte mit einer expliziten "eingangsbestätigung"-message/site beherrschbar sein. Allerdings gibts sogar mitglieder die so agieren/auffällig werden - so das ich bisher von einem forum bug ausging/-gehe. :wtf: :shifty: :silent:

Return to “Off-topic Discussion”