- @Bobo: I think you missed one, and it's kind of relevant to this website. Cheers.
"Weird Al" Yankovic - Handy - YouTube
- @Bobo (ii): Yeah, maybe the best Google Doodle ever. Cheers.
- @Delta Pythagorean: First of all, good use of the word 'welp', which I'm not that familiar with.
- Is it that simple, one student is using AHK in class, and thus, every teacher in the school knows about it and wants it banned?
- What's so bad about lessons? Subjects you don't want to learn, slow or unengaging content delivery, something else?
- I would recommend enthusiastically embracing any opportunities you get in school, and studying maths and/or science and/or any special subjects you like where possible.
- Sometimes I like to watch the way that teachers try to explain things, and some teachers can be entertaining to talk to if you find some common ground. Teachers generally want to help their students, I do find it a bit amusing the idea of 'oh I'm a problem child, teachers don't know what to do with me'.
- Do a YouTube video demonstrating AHK skills maybe.
- I would also recommend reading at least one short book on any subject you like. Self-teaching and reading books in advance is the key to success at university interviews and degrees. Also, if you can find any mentors, e.g. ex-students for occasional subject discussion/tips, that can be great. Cheers.