i need help to install more ram for my laptop

Talk about anything
lupacexi

i need help to install more ram for my laptop

18 Jul 2018, 08:12

hello, my laptop is a bit slow compared to my work needs. So I decided to add more ram to it. hmm i have an extra ram from my old laptop. I decided to install it but after reboot I did not see that ram in my laptop. I do not know how to do it. I need some help.hello, my laptop is a bit slow compared to my work needs. So I decided to add more ram to it. hmm i have an extra ram from my old laptop. I decided to install it but after reboot I did not see that ram in my laptop. I do not know how to do it. I need some help.
divanebaba

Re: i need help to install more ram for my laptop

29 Aug 2018, 17:26

You can try to change the ports.
But first, try to use the new RAM-module alone, to see, if it works. Maybe it could be even defect.
Have you looked for specification? If your new module is to old for your laptop, I think, my tips could not help.

[Starklichtbirne IQ >> 250!!] Dank deutscher Lehrerempfehlung, nur Süperdepp und Hartz4-Bezieher, statt Abitürient und Einkommensbezieher.
[Strong light bulb IQ >> 250!!] Thanks to german teacher's recommendation, willful and welfare recipient, instead of high school graduate and moneymaker.

Entering high school for foreign children is not prohibited in GERMANY, it's only made nearly impossible by government.
Virtually the only way - visiting high school abroad.

ADVERTISING: Patent pending strip accumulator - süper advanced technology - priceless inexpensive, space-saving, energy efficient - Patent priority for sale.

Return to “Offtopic”