- Thanks lexikos. Here's a fix, I'll add it to the library if no-one can see a problem with it.
commands as functions (AHK v2 functions for AHK v1) - AutoHotkey Communityhttps://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29689
- The previous version was the original from here:
AutoHotkey-Future/DirExist.ahk at master · cocobelgica/AutoHotkey-Future · GitHubhttps://github.com/cocobelgica/AutoHotkey-Future/blob/master/Lib/DirExist.ahk
- Btw I asked here whether the Type backport could be made to identify Floats correctly.
commands as functions (AHK v2 functions for AHK v1) - Page 2 - AutoHotkey Communityhttps://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29689&p=210822#p210822
- (Re. True/False. My main point was that 'return True' and 'return', in the OP, should become 'return True' and 'return False'.)
- I'm tempted to indicate 1/0 over True/False because that's what will be 'printed' if you use MsgBox.
- I suppose people could find the value in the documentation, my instinct was that is was sufficiently difficult that a comment might be worthwhile. 'True' is an awkward search term for the documentation, it's hard to find the info. I couldn't remember the page. And even on the right page, you have to search for it repeatedly until you get to the proper entry.
Variables and Expressions - Definition & Usage | AutoHotkeyhttps://autohotkey.com/docs/Variables.htm