Each interview has some things in common (Interviewee background, how got into AutoHotkey, etc.) as well as differences depending on their skills and usage. One of the main goals is to help show how people are using AutoHotkey and stimulate new ideas for others. You can check out the AutoHotkey User / Expert interviews here.
Thank you to the people that have participated so far. I've gotten some good feedback that people are finding them helpful & interesting.
Here's the list of people I've interviewed to date:
- Jean Lalonde /JnLlnd Quick Access Popup
- Chad Wilson / Maestrith AutoHotkey Studio
- Jack Dunning / jackdunning Blog
- Charlie Simmons / Tank
- Nicolás Castillo / nicocs29
- Mitch Berry / Mitchilich
- Jim Ford /JFord
- Susan Thomas
- Joe Glines / Joe Glines (yes I interviewed myself!) the-Automator
- Isaias Baez / RaptorX / YouTube
- Dr. Gabriel Cook / sillyscriptz
- Ryan Wells / r2997790
- Hellbent / YouTube
- Steve Maziarz
- Jackie Sztuk / BlackholyMan JszApp.com
- Rick C /
- Jesús Prieto / Blog
- James Griffing
- Michael Wilson / Github
- Joe Winograd / JoeWinograd Experts Exchange
If you're interested in being interviewed, please drop me a note at Joe@the-Automator.com and we'll figure out a time that works for us. Until then- Keep crushing it!