searching partner, searching money, searching plans. lets cooperate?

Talk about anything
SL5

22 Sep 2018, 06:23

what you do?
whats in your mind?
lets meet at http://riot.im ?
nnnik

Re: searching partner, searching money, searching plans. lets cooperate?

22 Sep 2018, 06:54

Seems a lot like discord.
Recommends AHK Studio
SL5

23 Sep 2018, 01:18

nnnik wrote:Seems a lot like discord.
yes riot.im is a lot like discord. but someting special:

from https://matrix.org/docs/guides/faq.html :
Matrix is also open source, meaning that we have released the source code of the reference servers, clients and services to the public domain under the Apache Licence v2, to encourage anyone and everyone to run their own servers and clients, and enhance them and contribute their enhancements as they see fit.
... What does Matrix provide?
Open Standard HTTP APIs for transferring JSON messages (e.g. instant messages, WebRTC signalling), including:
Client<->Server API - defines how Matrix compatible clients communicate with Matrix homeservers.
Server<->Server API - defines how Matrix homeservers exchange messages and synchronise history with each other.
Application Service API - defines how to extend the functionality of Matrix with 'integrations' and bridge to other networks.
Modules - specifies features that must be implemented by particular classes of clients.
Open source reference implementations of:
Clients (Web (React), iOS, Android)
Client SDKs (Javascript, Web (React), iOS, Android)
Homeservers (Synapse)
Application Services (bridges to IRC, Slack, Skype, Lync and more...)
The actual ecosystem and community of everyone running Matrix servers and services
Loads of 3rd party contributions of clients, SDKs, servers and services.
You can find the full list of Matrix enabled projects at https://matrix.org/blog/try-matrix-now.

links in german: https://cccgoe.de/wiki/MatrixChat
nnnik

23 Sep 2018, 03:34

Yeah those are some nice features. I personally use Discord a lot and having something similar but more professional and more modifiable seems like a good idea.
That being said the members make a community. The discord server is frequented by quite a few people.
Establishing such a large community will be difficult in a less popular system.
That being said nothing stops you from creating an AutoHotkey server and sharing the info about it here.
Recommends AHK Studio
nnnik

24 Sep 2018, 16:35

Im having touble joining the room/server in your signature - could you show the basic steps?
Recommends AHK Studio
SL5

25 Sep 2018, 03:23

nnnik wrote:Im having touble joining the room/server in your signature - could you show the basic steps?
i should add details to my signature soon.

register add http://riot.im
search #Autohotkey:matrix.org

Who has access to this space?
All those who know the space link (except guests)
Frosti

20 Dec 2018, 12:29

What is your idea? You're going the right way. I'am watching your software since a while and see a great potential for it. I see a huge market for using automation software but I don't want to explain it here. There is a great potential that is explained overall in the internet. I'am searcher! Before I start to use Autohotkey I tested all avaible solutions to solve an unsolved problem I have and much people have too. The "we are the number on market!" software is a solution for the company not for the users. You will be overwhelmed of the next over complicated solution for the the complicated software you ever use. And I don't want to pay another company every month to get their software in work but most time I have to solve the next upcoming problems.
Error's in software are system immanent and this can't be solved. I have to do my work and software should give more time and not more time on service telephon calls. I'am hating that.
We don't need more data if we don't use the data that exists! Often I hear from people engaged in software development that internet services are the way of future. Nope! The freedom in the internet dies every day! For what they need my data?

I don't want to gift my thinkings to rich companies. I have an idea but the problem is to share my enthusiasm about that, so you can feal that I'm right.

Return to “Off-topic Discussion”