Banned from discord (Killer rex)

Talk about anything
gregster

Banned from discord (Killer rex)

22 Jun 2020, 21:49

To whom it may concern:

A few hours ago, in this subforum, there has been a request for comment by an anonymous forum guest named "Killer rex" about his Discord ban:
Killer rex wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 11:09
So i got banned from the discord server...and im not sure why and atleast the last thing i could try to do before accepting it is to post something here since i have 0 contact with anyone what i did was:

There was someone who asked for a script and he took so long to just say what he wants which i got anoyyed but in a joking way i guess and then he eventually said that he wantes to a do a farm script i told him about rule 5 and then he said maybe thatwhat he wants isnt against the rule and i kept asking him again and again what he wants and he never said anything about what he wants and i was talking in caps at that point then i got banned.... i will accept it but i just wanna know why
This is RUNIE's answer:
RUNIE wrote:
22 Jun 2020, 15:56
Hi,

Rather sure I banned you earlier for some spam where you were talking about punching people and self-harm, not entirely sure.
It didn't seem to relate to the earlier conversation and was rather unnecessary.

However since I don't have this documented, I've unbanned you. Please behave.
https://discord.gg/tPGdSr2
Killer rex

Re: Banned from discord (Killer rex)

23 Jun 2020, 04:14

Thank you so much im so happy i thought i was gonna actually stop coding

About that spam....maybe i forgot but i dont ever remmeber talking about punching people maybe self harm and i never spam...not saying im entirely sure but are you sure it was me?
BoBo

15 Jul 2020, 03:25

We've to wait for @RUNIE to clarify this.
gregster

15 Jul 2020, 04:53

BoBo wrote:
15 Jul 2020, 03:25
We've to wait for @RUNIE to clarify this.
Huh? This is old.
RUNIE already clarified and unbanned that user (see above) - I copied the answer from the corresponding staff topic.
I doubt that an anonymous guest still hangs around here for more clarification (and won't get notified anyway), if he or she can post again on Discord.
BoBo

17 Jul 2020, 02:03

... are you sure it was me?
My above advice was explicitely meant for this part of his statement. Sorry for not pointing that out explicitely.
runie

17 Jul 2020, 04:49

BoBo wrote:
17 Jul 2020, 02:03
... are you sure it was me?
My above advice was explicitely meant for this part of his statement. Sorry for not pointing that out explicitely.
Yes.

Return to “Off-topic Discussion”