Need a script that can bypass and 4 click limit

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
TheJamesKraus

Need a script that can bypass and 4 click limit

23 May 2017, 07:01

I need a script that rapid clicks enough to register on Habbo.com it has a 4 click limit there so after 4 clicks it blocks your other clicks. I don't want a autoclicker, I would like it to be held down so everytime I hold down my left button it will click fast.

Please somebody help me thanks.
evilC

Re: Need a script that can bypass and 4 click limit

23 May 2017, 15:58

Clearly the site does not block every click after the 4th, I guess what you mean is "It blocks all clicks after the 4th if there is less than X milliseconds between them"

You need to know the value for X

So if x was 100, you could use:

Code: Select all

LButton::
	while (GetKeyState("Lbutton")){
		Click
		Sleep 100
	}
	return
TheJamesKraus

24 May 2017, 04:38

Sorry, yes thats what I mean it is a delay before you can click again after 4 clicks. How do I measure the delay, and even at Sleep -2 there is still the delay.
evilC

24 May 2017, 05:24

Sleep -2 ??? That does nothing. -1 is a valid value (Means "Check Message Queue") but all other negative values are invalid

Sleep 2 also does not sleep for 2ms, it would sleep for ~15ms (minimum granularity of sleep)

Furthermore, when sending keyboard keys, it is extremely unlikely that sending at a rate of 2ms would work correctly - the game would likely interpret this as one long key press.
Generally, games do not recognize keypresses more frequent than once per frame (~60 times a second = 15ms) but often this value is as high as 50ms

You will have to discover the value for X by trial and error. Start at 15 and work up in units of 10 or more
TheJamesKraus

24 May 2017, 07:53

I am clicking against other players so I need it to be fast. How can I achieve both?
evilC

24 May 2017, 09:17

A value of 2 is 500 times a second. Why on earth would you want to click anything like that fast?

Clicking faster than the game can process input is counter-productive and may well actually result in the game behaving as if you were clicking SLOWER.

ie if you press a button and release and press again too quickly, the game will not treat it like a click, but will treat it like a hold.
TheJamesKraus

24 May 2017, 15:09

I know it sounds crazy but it doesn't register as 500 clicks per second. The delay is frustrating and no matter what I try it doesn't work better, I have tried different sleep but that makes it slower the higher I go.
evilC

24 May 2017, 16:12

I know it doesn't register as 500 a second, I was trying to explain why

In general, a game will only check each key at a certain rate. So if, in one tick, a key goes up and down a million times, it will not know.
In a single player game, one tick is quite possibly analogous to one frame of animation, but for a multiplayer game, obviously everyone wont have the identical same FPS.
Client-side, the game may process keys at a rate of once per frame (So people with faster PCs could possibly fire more) but server-side there would probably be a hard limit.
Who knows, this is all conjecture, trying to give you some insights into the kind of forces that could well be at play.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”