Binding two key commands, with a .2 second delay between them, to one key.

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Borealis

Binding two key commands, with a .2 second delay between them, to one key.

18 Nov 2015, 01:43

So i am trying to figure out how to bind two in game commands to one key and my search has brought me here to this beautiful program. The key commands CRTL+4 and CRTL+6 both start animations, the animations can play over each other but apparently there is a conflict if they are activated at the same exact time. This is why i can't just bind them to the same button in the Input folder. From my observation, it is possible to make both animations play if there is a slight delay between their activation, so my question is this, Is it possible to use this program (or any program) to allow me to push my fourth mouse button and have it activate CRTL+4 *two tenths of a second delay* CRTL+6? If not thanks for your time! :D (The game is League of Legends for those who are wondering, specifically the Mafia Jinx skin's dance w/ the table and the mastery icon.)
wolf_II

Re: Binding two key commands, with a .2 second delay between them, to one key.

18 Nov 2015, 01:49

Try this:

Code: Select all

XButton1::
    Send, ^4
    Sleep, 200
    Send, ^6
Return
I hope that helps.
Borealis

18 Nov 2015, 01:56

@wolf_II
So you're trying to tell me it took you like four minutes to make something that has been evading me for the past four hours?
(and if so would there be anything i need that change, like picking the mouse button or what not, on this before it will work or are you just a Wizard?)
Borealis

18 Nov 2015, 01:59

YOU"RE A GENIUS IT WORKS XD THANK YOU
TGNOOB

15 Dec 2017, 12:07

I am soon going on holiday and if you dont know with rainbow six siege if you lean left them right or right then left you will lean towards the last one so much faster but after my holiday I feel my pattern will mess up and I won't be as good so ive decided to see if I can get a program which allows me to do qe and eq with say a 0.2 second delay so that i won't have to spend another 6 odd hours practising right left, left right over and over again like I had to last time. If there are any suggestions on how I could go about this please let me know ill use any program as long as you write the script for me to paste in thank you.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”