pixel search / image search

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
irishbball

pixel search / image search

03 Nov 2016, 11:00

back on this sore subject again....

im looking to click a specific color in between a rectangle area. and then finish the script.
my issue is that the MZ account button randomly changes location in the Y coordinate location , becasue some accounts the sale pack banner appears and disappears, thus changing the location of the button, otherwise i'd still be just using mouse click to log off. the button look similar to this, as i cant figure out how to display my screenshot)

224,161 (upper left)
304,282 (lower right)

im trying to find color #22A74A or similar
(red 22, Green A7, Blue 4A)
irishbball

Re: pixel search / image search

03 Nov 2016, 11:19

Here is the SS

evilC

Re: pixel search / image search

04 Nov 2016, 17:27

From the SS, it looks like the green is pretty unique (The bottom left one looks vaguely similar though).
So the SS is of a window? on the desktop? or a panel in the game?
Whatever, you should be able to do it using PixelSearch -feed it the colour of the Z and ideally some coordinates to constrain the search.
https://autohotkey.com/docs/commands/PixelSearch.htm
Be aware that slow mode in pixelsearch (may be default) searches columns - so may be best to choose fast mode as a row search would probably work better for you.
Also be aware that PixelSearch may default to BGR order, so you may well want to use the RGB option, which should be the format output by whatever application you use to find the color of the green.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”