Need help how to move ingame with loop on

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Ledbus

Need help how to move ingame with loop on

27 Mar 2017, 23:26

Ok so, I been using AutoHotKey for a while, but recently ran into an issue as I was updating my script.

Code: Select all

^!p::Pause
                        !2::
                        Loop
                            {
                          route = 301
                                SendInput, t/do Route Screen: Los Santos Airport > Public Works HQ{ENTER}
                                Sleep 5000
                                SendInput, t/do Route Screen: > Ocean Docks Fish buyer > Ocean Docks Ship > El Corona{ENTER}
                                Sleep 5000
                                SendInput, t/do Route Screen: > Willowfield Clucking Bell > Ganton Gym > Idlewood Stacks{ENTER}
                                Sleep 5000
                                SendInput, t/do Route Screen: > Idlewood Gas Station > Unity Station > Unity 24/7 > Alhambra{ENTER}
                                Sleep 5000
                                SendInput, t/do Route Screen: > Pershing Square Complex > City Hall > Homeless Shelter{ENTER}
                                Sleep 5000
                                SendInput, t/do Route Screen: > Commerce Dealership > Ammunation > ASGH > Mall{ENTER}
                                Sleep 5000
                                SendInput, t/do Route Screen: > DMV > Marina Burgershot > Santa Maria Beach > Rodeo Bank{ENTER}
                                Sleep 5000
                                SendInput, t/do Route Screen: > Stage 25 > Mall Donut > Mall > San Tower > Skate Park{ENTER}
                                Sleep 5000
                                SendInput, t/do Route Screen: > Glen Park Bridge > Jefferson Motel > Basketball Court > LSX{ENTER}
                            }
                        return         

Everytime I move using WASD in my game (SAMP - San Andreas Multiplayer) the script sometimes takes the key I used at that exact moment, and combines it into the message it was told to write in the chat.

Say I was walking forward while the script was gonna send the input t/do Route Screen: Los Santos Airport > Public Works HQ{ENTER}
Then as I am holding down W to walk forward. It could look something like t/do Route Screen: Lwos Santos Airport > Public Works HQ{ENTER}

Does anyone know how to fix this, if even possible?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Ledbus on 31 Mar 2017, 11:12, edited 1 time in total.
Ledbus

Re: Need help with combining it with SAMP

29 Mar 2017, 20:48

evilC wrote:Use the BlockInput command to block input while you are sending the keys
Doesen't that just work like the pause command?
What I need is, if possible the loop to work, while I press keys to move ingame without the script using the key pressed in the next chat message. (Unless that is exactly what Blockinput does)

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”