Using Android As 2nd Monitor & ... Topic is solved

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Quickie

Using Android As 2nd Monitor & ...  Topic is solved

19 Apr 2017, 19:14

I did a little bit with AHK years ago but never really got too far into it. But now I'm hoping it will help me with this.

I play an online game called Warmerise and it uses regular keyboard/mouse controls. I thought I'd try setting up my Kindle Fire as a controller, but none of the remote controllers for Android seem to be working on my system. However, I was able to set it up as a 2nd monitor via USB using Splashtop.

What I would like to do is make up something I can open on the Kindle {as 2nd monitor} and control the game - instead of using my keyboard/mouse. If not with AHK then I might be able to use Visual Basic for it.

I can probably still create GUI & buttons but I'd really like to make it snazzy and useful. Maybe even configurable so once I can get it to working I can share it with others playing the game {if they also have similar pad to use as 2nd monitor that is} and they can just move/assign controls to however is comfortable for them.

I really don't mind doing the work myself but I could use some pointers to get this up and running and I might have to come back for more info if I get stuck.

I've already downloaded AHK-1.1.25.01 and I've been using PSPad for quite a while. If there's any info you need from me just ask. Also, if you don't know Warmerise and want to see what I'm trying to get this for you can go to warmerise.com. Right now it's using Unity but the owner is trying to get it to WebGL - not sure when that will happen. I don't know if any of that is important or not though.

Thanks in advance!!

BlueDragonFire -> @ Warmerise
BDF-Quickie

Re: Using Android As 2nd Monitor & ...

21 Apr 2017, 14:11

You should go directly to the site: warmerise.com then play from there - make sure you have Unity Web Player installed first, of course. You don't have to register to play unless you want to keep your stats and purchase weapons and what-not {in-game "money" is made for hits/kills}.

http://i.imgur.com/NyFEiZy.png

BDF

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”