Toggleable full auto script for semi auto guns/autoclick Topic is solved

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
lucjocwhite

Toggleable full auto script for semi auto guns/autoclick

28 Apr 2017, 06:10

I had trouble signing in yesterday which is why I am posting topic this twice. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yesterday, 22:18
I have a Corsair RGB 95 keyboard and a Logitech G403 mouse and I looked into their software to see if I could make a "full auto" type macro where I can make a semi auto gun go full auto. :terms: I watched a bunch of tutorials and I made a macro where I hold down my G1 button and my handgun fires full auto while the button is held. The macro works but it's not what I was looking for. I want to be able to click a button on my keyboard which turns on full auto/auto click and then, for me to use it I hold down the left mouse button to full auto fire. Understand? I turn on the script with a keyboard button, then every time I click or hold down the left mouse button it auto clicks faster that humanly possible, when I let go of the button it stops clicking.

Lets say you're playing a game and you're using a semi auto shotgun or a semi auto handgun, it would be very useful if you could have them full auto wouldn't it? :) Is there anything you can do for me? I looked around on the forums and tried a few scripts and it was not what I was looking for. Help would be much appreciated. Cheers :D
lucjocwhite

Re: Toggleable full auto script for semi auto guns/autoclick

28 Apr 2017, 13:59

Yes please! A 5 millisecond delay between clicks would be great!

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”