Request for Script

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Kontorted

Request for Script

28 May 2017, 17:50

I would like a script that clicks again after I click, so kind of like a double click. When I click a certain key, it will wait until I let go, then click again.
The two keys I want binded to this function are 'z' and 'x'.

Any information required, I will be pleased to give.

Thank you
neomulemi6

Re: Request for Script

29 May 2017, 02:04

Like this?

Code: Select all

~$z up::Send z
~$x up::Send x
Kontorted

01 Jun 2017, 20:00

Sort of. The problem is my game won't detect the 'send' command. It only detects my input, not the scripts input. This makes it difficult to work with. Are there any other alternatives?
neomulemi6

02 Jun 2017, 06:10

Does this work?

~$z up::SendPlay z
~$x up::SendPlay x
or this

SetKeyDelay, 0, 500
~$z up::Send z
~$x up::Send x
evilC

02 Jun 2017, 06:19

Kontorted wrote:Sort of. The problem is my game won't detect the 'send' command. It only detects my input, not the scripts input. This makes it difficult to work with. Are there any other alternatives?
Did you try running the script as admin and/or adding the line SetKeyDelay, 0, 50 to the start of the script?
Kontorted

03 Jun 2017, 14:56

evilC wrote:
Kontorted wrote:Sort of. The problem is my game won't detect the 'send' command. It only detects my input, not the scripts input. This makes it difficult to work with. Are there any other alternatives?
Did you try running the script as admin and/or adding the line SetKeyDelay, 0, 50 to the start of the script?
I have tried to run as admin as well as the SetDelay. Admin however posed another problem. The key would continuously be held, and wouldn't let go until I pressed another key. For example, Z would remain held until I pressed X.

Let me rephrase my request.

I want a script that will press Z or X once more after my click. If I briefly click and let go, I want it to be 2 clicks. If I just click once and hold the button down, I don't want it to be 2 clicks, I want it to be normal.
If any more information is required, I will be happy to provide.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”