Dragon's Dogma Online Script Help

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Hitaku

Dragon's Dogma Online Script Help

13 Jun 2017, 21:52

I'm currently trying to get a script running for Dragon's Dogma Online, but I can't seem to figure out what the window title is. Normally I run a script that gets me the window title and then I run a script that changes my keys if the window is active. Unfortunately, my first script doesn't seem to work with Dragon's Dogma Online, so I'm not sure how to proceed. Both scripts that I use are below. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Code: Select all

f12::
WinGetTitle, title, A
MsgBox, "%title%"
return

#IfWinActive, <game name>
XButton1::0
TygerByte

Re: Dragon's Dogma Online Script Help

14 Jun 2017, 01:36

You can try using this script to pull the info you need. Also you can use something like ahk_exe instead if you can't find the title. https://autohotkey.com/joe_df/autohotke ... %201.7.ahk
Hitaku

14 Jun 2017, 04:00

That script was pretty cool, pulled the title perfectly for me. Now the issue I'm having is that #IfWinActive doesn't seem to be working with this game. Is there a work around or solution to this? I've never encountered that before so any help would be very appreciated. The below code is what I'm using.

#IfWinActive, Dragon's Dogma Online 02.03.007
XButton1::0
XButton2::9
TygerByte

14 Jun 2017, 23:03

As I mentioned previously in the last post "Also you can use something like ahk_exe instead if you can't find the title." You should also look into https://autohotkey.com/docs/commands/WinActive.htm where it remarks about hidden windows. Usage can also be found there if you want to use alternative matching features like ahk_exe and other stuff like ahk_class.
Hitaku

15 Jun 2017, 06:38

I feel silly, it was as simple as needing to run the file as administrator. Thank you very much for taking the time to help me!

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”