Improved on my first attempt, just need one final bit of help

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Howard Moon

Improved on my first attempt, just need one final bit of help

23 Jul 2017, 15:02

Hi all,

Didn't get a response to my first post, but have been back and tried to work out where I went wrong and have managed to improve on the original attempt quite a lot. I'm just having an issue in getting the final part of the command to work properly, which is where I am hoping for a pointer :) This is my script:

#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

PgDn::Suspend
RButton::
Send {Numpad2}
Sleep 20
Click
Send {Numpad3}
Sleep 20
Click
Send {Numpad4}
Sleep 20
Click
Send {Numpad5}
Sleep 20
Click

So I am using this for a ship-based game where you have 5 ships in a fleet, with number 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 corresponding to the 5 ships in your fleet. Number 1 is usually the tank, and 2, 3, 4 and 5 usually hide behind the tank in relative safety. In the above script, I right click, and ships 2, 3, 4 and 5 move to where I want them to altogether rather than splitting up, which is great. The part I am missing is that I would like the string of commands above to finish with my tank (#1 ship) to be highlighted so I can choose where to send that with a left click. So I tried adding "Send {Numpad1}" directly beneath the last Click command above, but it does not have the desired effect at all, it's almost as though I have pressed a tonne of different keys, it's hard to explain.

Please can someone help with this? All I need is a pointer on how to make the command above end with the Numpad 1 key being pressed. No mouseclick after the press.

Please put me out of my misery lol

Thanks in advance!
Rohwedder

Re: Improved on my first attempt, just need one final bit of help

25 Jul 2017, 08:01

Hallo,
try:

Code: Select all

PgDn::Suspend
RButton::
Loop, 4
{