[PROBLEM] Sending mousekeys to multiple identical filenames simultaneously

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
xpoonerx

[PROBLEM] Sending mousekeys to multiple identical filenames simultaneously

24 Jul 2017, 09:23

Well hello, I play a game named Runescape whereby you don't need much more than a mouse to play. There are features like PVP in which you can potentially use multiple accounts to get an upperhand. This is not the reason why i need this but that is not something for now.

I specifically need an AutoHotkey script in which i can control 3 accounts at the same time in the same range. I've been messing around for hours and the furthest i got was figuring out that the windows are named equally without any chance to change that. therefore i've downloaded a program in which i can recognise the PID of the individual program. That being said the furthest i got was this script;

~Lbutton::

mousegetpos, xx, yy

ControlClick, %xx% %yy%, ahk_pid %6896%

ControlClick, %xx% %yy%, ahk_pid %2469%

ControlClick, %xx% %yy%, ahk_pid %2660%

return

I have looked in to some dualboxing scripts but those scripts look scary and i can't get my head around it. on top of that those scripts are more often used for a bit more complicated games such as world of warcraft whereby you have to use abilities with hotkeys. I've tried cutting into some features of premade dualboxscripts but none of it actually did anything to my open windows. Someone pls give me some knowledge.

Thank you very much in advance
Matth

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”