Path of Exile Flask Macro

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
dodobobo

Path of Exile Flask Macro

10 Aug 2017, 14:02

Hello!

I'm 100% positive there's a post in here about my question but I can't find it.

I'm trying to get a flask macro running that when I press a button once, e.g. 2, it presses 3 4 5 at the same time only once. If someone could direct me towards a post or explain it to me I'd greatly appreciate it. If you could teach me, even better. I just downloaded this. Thank you!
Xtra

Re: Path of Exile Flask Macro

10 Aug 2017, 16:18

Code: Select all

2::Send, 345
Check out the tutorial here: https://autohotkey.com/docs/Tutorial.htm

HTH
jeeswg

10 Aug 2017, 16:57

If you also want to send the 2 you could use:

~2::Send, 345
or:

~2::SendInput, 345
homepage | tutorials | wish list | fun threads | donate
WARNING: copy your posts/messages before hitting Submit as you may lose them due to CAPTCHA
CasualPoEPlayer

14 Aug 2017, 18:50

could you change pressing 2 to instead pressing "T"? and also can u have a 250ms delay inbetween 2 and 3 and 4 and 5? also i wanted to have it so it can press 1 (250ms delay) 2(250ms delay) 3(250ms delay) 4(250ms delay) 5 and then end. how would you do that> ty for your time
ancipital

21 Aug 2017, 06:04

You realise that PoE's developer allows AHK, but that triggering more than one server event per keypress is a bannable offense, right?
ancipital

21 Aug 2017, 06:16

CasualPoEPlayer wrote:could you change pressing 2 to instead pressing "T"? and also can u have a 250ms delay inbetween 2 and 3 and 4 and 5? also i wanted to have it so it can press 1 (250ms delay) 2(250ms delay) 3(250ms delay) 4(250ms delay) 5 and then end. how would you do that> ty for your time
All of that is super-easy to do with a basic script. Having been using AHK for all of a day, and having glanced at the help file and some examples, I could probably do it in the time it takes to brew a cup of tea. HOWEVER...

Chris (PoE's lead developer) has said that AHK use is fine, as long as a single keypress doesn't generate more than a single server-side event. Moreover, he specifically forbids the use of scripts that automatically fire abilities on a timer like that- that's a bannable offence.

If enough people abuse this very sensible arrangement, GGG could do something stupid, like take a Warden-like approach, then ban all AHK use. For the good of everyone, maybe you should reconsider.

What is fine, however, would be a script that can fire the next flask in the list each time you mash the key. That's also really easy to do. You can find an example of how to do that here:

https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic ... 5&p=143732

Your question does make me think that I should make myself a "round robin" flask script, too, once I move to Blood Magic and don't need to manage mana as well as healing flasks. It can be done exactly as the link above, and has the advantage that you can avoid casting it when it's not needed, but mashing the key faster during damage spikes.

Edit:

I made you a simple and totally legal flask spamming script. It works by mashing a single key to cast flasks in order. I just tried facetanking a Grasping Hand in a map, and it worked well.

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#IfWinActive Path of Exile

/*
By default, the first three flask slots are used, you can easily extend that. Backtick (to the left
of "1" on a UK keyboard) is used, but change that if needed for a different keymap. Simply mash
the key to use each flask in turn.
*/

Count := 1

#If (Count == 1)
`::
{	
	Send %Count%
	Count++
	return
}	
#If (Count == 2)
{
	Send %Count%
	Count++
	return
}
#If (Count == 3)
{
	Send %Count%
	Count := 1
	return
}
It should be pretty easy to change it for a different number of flasks as needed/mix up the order. HTH/
dodobobo

26 Aug 2017, 22:48

Could you tell me how to make the one with the waiting in between like the other guy asked? I simply want to press 1 button and let it cast the rest of the flasks for me with a wait in between.
ancipital

29 Aug 2017, 06:26

dodobobo wrote:Could you tell me how to make the one with the waiting in between like the other guy asked? I simply want to press 1 button and let it cast the rest of the flasks for me with a wait in between.
All of that is super-easy to do with a basic script. Pretty much anyone who can cut and paste could probably do it in the time it takes to brew a cup of tea after a few minutes of reading. HOWEVER...

Chris (PoE's lead developer) has said that AHK use is fine, as long as a single keypress doesn't generate more than a single server-side event. Moreover, he specifically forbids the use of scripts that automatically fire abilities on a timer like that- that's a bannable offence.

If enough people abuse this very sensible arrangement, GGG could do something stupid, like take a Warden-like approach, then ban all AHK use. For the good of everyone, maybe you should reconsider.
Joo Se Hyuk

03 Dec 2017, 06:47

hi

i want send 123 buttons once every 5 sec if i hold down the w button, but if i release it and i push it again i want send 123 only if the 5 sec expired, also if it expired when i holding down the w i want to send 123

sorry my language its not my native.

ty for the help

$w::

send {r downtemp}
sleep 25

loop
{
if getkeystate("w", "p")
{

send {w down}

}
else

{

send {s downtemp}{s up}
send w
send {w up}
*w up::send {w up}{r up}

break
}

}
return
Daff

13 Jan 2018, 10:55

I have issu on my slovakian keyboard we have under F1 F2 etc numbers from 1 to 9 but numbers goes only when you press them with shift if dont then it goes like +ľščťžýá so when i wana use my flast by pressing 3(š) i wan it to be presset 1245 after than but since 1 is + it doesnt count so 1 is not pressed i use this code :

~š::Send, +ľčť any help ?
daff

13 Jan 2018, 16:21

The thing is the symol + is command for Shift and all i want is that it skip this as a command and act like just a letter or key as if you wanted assing something to + letter wihtout Shift command being trigered
Xtra

13 Jan 2018, 17:40

daff wrote:The thing is the symol + is command for Shift and all i want is that it skip this as a command and act like just a letter or key as if you wanted assing something to + letter wihtout Shift command being trigered
From docs: Send
Key Names: The following table lists the special keys that can be sent (each key name must be enclosed in braces):
{F1} - {F24} Function keys. For example: {F12} is the F12 key.
{!} !
{#} #
{+} +
etc...
Example:

Send, {+}
Daff

14 Jan 2018, 03:01

Xtra wrote:
daff wrote:The thing is the symol + is command for Shift and all i want is that it skip this as a command and act like just a letter or key as if you wanted assing something to + letter wihtout Shift command being trigered
From docs: Send
Key Names: The following table lists the special keys that can be sent (each key name must be enclosed in braces):
{F1} - {F24} Function keys. For example: {F12} is the F12 key.
{!} !
{#} #
{+} +
etc...
Example:

Send, {+}

Thank you it was helpful now its working perfect ! :) thanks again

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”