Controlling Multiple Trove Windows Topic is solved

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Encrypt3d Shadow

Controlling Multiple Trove Windows  Topic is solved

20 Aug 2017, 10:43

I'm not very good with AHK, so I tried cobbling stuff together from other forum posts. Right now, I'm just seeing if I can get one key to work. I've ended up with the code below.

Code: Select all

WinGet, troveid, list, Trove

w::
KeyWait, w
ControlSend,, {w down} {w up}, ahk_id %troveid1%
ControlSend,, {w down} {w up}, ahk_id %troveid2%
Return
It is supposed to move the two characters forward at the same time, but I am having the strangest issue. Whenever I press W, it moves the characters like it's supposed to, but it also makes them jump. All of my movement keybinds on Trove are default. Why is it doing this?
sporefreak

Re: Controlling Multiple Trove Windows

21 Aug 2017, 01:22

Hey there, I used to multi-box trove, I spent a LOT of time trying to do this exact same thing until I realized this is NOT the solution. Moving all the characters doesn't work simply because there is no way to reliably move the mouse/screen at the same time. (If you turn around on the active screen the alt accounts will now be going "Backwards"
Its late and this is a quick reply but if you PM me Id love to go over some things about multiboxing trove with you.

While I cant answer why its jumping right now I will say I have a ton of scripts that do various multiboxing things on trove.
I believe I also have a working version of what you have aswell if you just want that.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”