Could anybody make modes for my script please.

Ask gaming related questions
argau
Posts: 20
Joined: 21 Jul 2016, 15:05

Could anybody make modes for my script please.

14 Nov 2017, 08:10

2 modes. The other one just being the one i will copy down below that spams left mouse button, then if anybody could be so nice and make me another mode i would really respect it. What i'd like it to do is spam both mouse buttons and use f11 for switching between those 2 modes.

$~*lbutton::
while (getKeyState("lbutton", "P"))
{
send, {lbutton}
}
return

*f12::

Suspend,Toggle

keywait,f12
If A_IsSuspended
SoundPlay, C:\enableddisabled/disabled.mp3
Else
SoundPlay, C:\enableddisabled/enabled.mp3
keywait,F12
return
User avatar
theimmersion
Posts: 102
Joined: 09 Jul 2016, 08:34
Location: Serbia

Re: Could anybody make modes for my script please.

14 Nov 2017, 08:20

This should do?

EDIT

Whoops, sorry, misread your post.

This toggles between held mouse L mouse contionous fire on L mouse held and R mouse continous fire on R mouse held.

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus



This toggles between L mouse continous fire when L mouse held and L & R mouse continous fire when L mouse held.

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus



Theres enough code for you to see what, why and how it works to guide you on your path of AHK awesomeness. xD
Good Luck!
Guest

Re: Could anybody make modes for my script please.

14 Nov 2017, 08:33

theimmersion wrote:This should do?

EDIT

Whoops, sorry, misread your post.

This toggles between held mouse L mouse contionous fire on L mouse held and R mouse continous fire on R mouse held.

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus



This toggles between L mouse continous fire when L mouse held and L & R mouse continous fire when L mouse held.

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus



Theres enough code for you to see what, why and how it works to guide you on your path of AHK awesomeness. xD
Good Luck!
Thank you so much. I see you put lots of effort in this post. Thank you.
argau
Posts: 20
Joined: 21 Jul 2016, 15:05

Re: Could anybody make modes for my script please.

14 Nov 2017, 08:37

theimmersion wrote:This should do?

EDIT

Whoops, sorry, misread your post.

This toggles between held mouse L mouse contionous fire on L mouse held and R mouse continous fire on R mouse held.

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus



This toggles between L mouse continous fire when L mouse held and L & R mouse continous fire when L mouse held.

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus



Theres enough code for you to see what, why and how it works to guide you on your path of AHK awesomeness. xD
Good Luck!
Thanks for the effort and help, but now pausing and unpausing the whole script with f12 does not work for some reason. Could that be fixed? Thankss
User avatar
theimmersion
Posts: 102
Joined: 09 Jul 2016, 08:34
Location: Serbia

Re: Could anybody make modes for my script please.

14 Nov 2017, 08:45

Sorry, forgot to close of the #IF's

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus



I think this should work now. :)
argau
Posts: 20
Joined: 21 Jul 2016, 15:05

Re: Could anybody make modes for my script please.

14 Nov 2017, 08:50

theimmersion wrote:Sorry, forgot to close of the #IF's

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus



I think this should work now. :)
Thanks again, but it does not work in-game for some reason, could that be because of the game or the script? Worked fine with the original script of mine.
User avatar
theimmersion
Posts: 102
Joined: 09 Jul 2016, 08:34
Location: Serbia

Re: Could anybody make modes for my script please.

14 Nov 2017, 08:57

Try omit the top: (delete these)
#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
argau
Posts: 20
Joined: 21 Jul 2016, 15:05

Re: Could anybody make modes for my script please.

14 Nov 2017, 09:02

theimmersion wrote:Try omit the top: (delete these)
#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
No success :(
User avatar
theimmersion
Posts: 102
Joined: 09 Jul 2016, 08:34
Location: Serbia

Re: Could anybody make modes for my script please.

14 Nov 2017, 09:12

Hm... *headscratching* I dont use AHK for games that often.
I did delete those before the hotkeys $~*.
Maybe thats why?

Try this:

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus



And if that doesnt work, try this:

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

argau
Posts: 20
Joined: 21 Jul 2016, 15:05

Re: Could anybody make modes for my script please.

14 Nov 2017, 10:01

I'm an idiot. The script was not the problem from the beginning. Running it as an admin worked for me.

Return to “Gaming”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests