hold key while holding key? Topic is solved

Ask gaming related questions
Leylolio

hold key while holding key?

14 Nov 2017, 12:00

Hi guys., sorry im newby i need help with this.

Been trying to work it out by myself / search for an asnwer in the forums but didnt figure it out.

I am trying to create a small script that does the following: While i hold f2 i want it to press and hold Shift, in exactly the same way.

The reason is i gotta hold this two keys + a third one but my hand stands in a very weird position and after a few times it becomes very annoying.

I dont want it to spam the second key, just press and hold it while i press and hold Alt. There can be a little delay between both pressed keys, this i dont mind. but it should leave the f12 key useable as well. I tried to do it myself but i only got it to either spam shift repeatedly or spam it once, but the f2 key became useless! I want it to press 'n' hold both keys at the same time, first is a skilland the second a movement modifier for that skill, so both need to be sent.

For example, it could be:

When f2 is pressed > send f2. If f2 it isnt released after 1milisecond > then press and hold down Shift while d2 is held down, until d2 is released.
Rohwedder

Re: hold key while holding key?

14 Nov 2017, 14:01

Hallo,
while d2 is held down, until d2 is released ??
If d2 = F2 then try:

Return to “Gaming”