King of avalon farm bot Topic is solved

Ask gaming related questions
Jaybals

King of avalon farm bot  Topic is solved

24 Nov 2017, 18:32

It has been a looooong time since I wrote any ahk scripts, however I wanted to try to get something going for king of avalon.

The eventual goal here is to have one script that can run 4 or 5 instances of the game (on Nox) to gather resources (from alliance buildings and tiles), collect resources as they are produced in the cities, kill monsters, heal troops, use resource items, dump food into a bank and restart the game as needed when Nox freezes. I realize that's a lot and it will take some time. I already started a script to run 1 account to the alliance mine with BlueStacks and 4 accounts with Nox. I have yet to test the Nox script. Hopefully with some input from others we can piece this thing together.

Here is the script for BlueStacks:

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

Here is the untested Nox script:

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

Jaybals

Re: King of avalon farm bot

25 Nov 2017, 09:27

A few things about the scripts: resolution was set to 960x540. Alliance mine was centered on the screen already using a bookmark. The way I always enter the map is by using coords from mail because it zooms out further.

I already started editing the BlueStacks script to loop for 30 minuets then restart the program, but it is a very crude way of doing it (by clicking the close button then double clicking the desktop icon). I would like to see if I can get it to detect if the game is frozen then restart by running the program rather than double clicking an icon.

Return to “Gaming”