Need help with sniper triggerbot Topic is solved

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Gamer54213

Need help with sniper triggerbot

06 Dec 2017, 18:45

Hello Members/Admins,

I hope you guys are doing fine.

I'm learning AHK since few days and it's really useful.

I'm trying to make a triggerbot for a game and I successfully made one in which if crosshair goes red it shoots. But I really need Snipper Triggerbot but it's very hard for me because there are many pixel colors on enemy body which I need to extract and then make a script which search for all pixel color on crosshair and send left click once any enemy body pixel color match.

I even tried to make one by doing pixel search again and again in loop but it's very slow. It shoot but within 2 sec or late. :( And it's not working properly. (I can shoot faster than that)

Is there anyway to make it faster? or it's waste of time to make sniper triggerbot like this which works by detecting clothes (Body) pixel color? I really really need this one. Please let me know if there's anyway to make it fast or if we have another way to make it fast.

I'm doing this on game emulator so I can't read and write memory that's why I'm trying to create pixel detect triggerbot. It would be awesome if I have sniper triggerbot of that game.

Waiting for suggestions.
Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Thanks!
sillychiken1

Re: Need help with sniper triggerbot  Topic is solved

07 May 2023, 11:01

Hello bro, have you found it yet?

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”