Need help with creating panorama/360"screenshot capturer"

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
GalaxyNexus

Need help with creating panorama/360"screenshot capturer"

12 Dec 2017, 18:42

This is my first post so I don't know if I'm doing this right but I would like some assistance with making a panorama/360 screenshot creator to use in minecraft. This is my first script and I'm not sure how to go about it, i've read some documentation but that has not gotten my closer.
Insted of using commands ingame or trying to line up manually ingame so all screenshots line up I want to make this script automaticly look straight forward and take a screenshot(F2 button) and then look slightly to the right and take another and so forth. Then It would start taking screenshots looking more up and down so it would make a collection of screenshots that I manually could stick together in lightroom.
Basically I know how I would like it to work but not how to make it come to life.

Any help would be appreciated!
evilC

Re: Need help with creating panorama/360"screenshot capturer"

13 Dec 2017, 10:22

The /Teleport command in MineCraft can not only control location, but also which way you are facing.

https://www.digminecraft.com/game_comma ... ommand.php

Note that the teleport command can be prefixed with ~ to make the values for x/y/z relative, so you do not need to know your current location.
/Teleport ~0 ~0 ~0 0 should keep you in the same location, but rotate you to pure North
/Teleport ~0 ~0 ~0 90 should keep you in the same location, but rotate you to pure East

Then, you would just need to know what value the game uses for the Field Of View (FOV), and you could orientate yourself perfectly for each section of the pano shot.
eg if your FOV was 90, then you would need to point to 0, 90, 180 and 270 and those four screenshots should give you a pano view.

It *may* be possible to do by faking mouse input, but it would be a lot more prone to error.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”