Simple Key-Forwarder

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
copcopate

Simple Key-Forwarder

15 Jan 2018, 08:43

Hi Community

I'm new here and I wish to have a script, but this is all so damn complicated and i want something very simple.

So, just want to can press keys in one window and i want to have them cloned in an other window.
The reson is simple too, i have a greate Makro-Recorder for my Logitech Keyboard. But for actually recorder something, I have to type it into the Logitech Software. But I want to recorder my actions in a game (W,S,A,D,R should be enough), for this I have to be in the game window, so i cant be in the macro-recorder. Very stupid Situation.

So, I want to catch My Keyboard actions, and send them to my game window and to my macro recorder.
this should be pretty simple.

I found some scripts for multiboxing, wahts not exactly waht i'm wanting to do, but it's the closest thing I found.
I found as example:

Code: Select all

~1:: 
KeyWait 1
IfWinActive, World of Warcraft 
{ 
ControlSend,, 1, ahk_id %wowid1% 
ControlSend,, 1, ahk_id %wowid2% 
ControlSend,, 1, ahk_id %wowid3%
ControlSend,, 1, ahk_id %wowid4%
ControlSend,, 1, ahk_id %wowid5% 
Return 
}
This looks for my understanding for something which should match my requirements.
So I can copy the above code for every Key I need to have cloned, this should not be a problem.
But:
How do I figure out the names of the windows (%wowid1% or World of Warcraft in the script) ??
I donwloaded this tool because I have read that this is very simple done with this tool, but as far as I'm now, it's complicated as *****.

Can someone help me?

Addidtional Informations:
Game name: Black Desert Online
Keyboard Logitech G510
Reason: Chopping 80'00-120'00 Trees (20-30 houres only walking from tree to tree and pressing R>wait 3sec>pressing R agin):P
eventhorizon

Re: Simple Key-Forwarder

16 Jan 2018, 02:28

See the WinGet List, command
the SetTitleMatchMode, command
the ControlSend command
and the ControlClick command for some ideas of what you will need
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history – with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”