Trigger as long as certain two keys are pressed Topic is solved

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Godswrath88

Trigger as long as certain two keys are pressed  Topic is solved

12 Feb 2018, 00:33

I need some help with code I'm trying to make. It's essentially just an autofire script where if I hold down LAlt and LButton, it'd repeatedly click LButton.
Something like

!LButton::
loop
{
send {Lbutton}
}
return

esc::Exitapp

But only triggers WHILE I have the two keys pressed and then stops when I release them. I've messed around with GetKeyState and KeyWait and I think I may just be dumb or something.
Godswrath88

Re: Trigger as long as certain two keys are pressed

18 Feb 2018, 00:30

Am I blind? I don't see a reply but it says it's solved.
gregster

18 Feb 2018, 01:47

First, you posted as a (unregistered) guest. A guest cannot "come back" to mark something solved... so the forum software automatically marks it solved - otherwise, it would be 'unsolved' forever. Both is not ideal (especially, because this function is not used much - therefore, I always ignore the checkmark, anyway), but that's why it is always better to register (and of course you get notifications and don't need to wait for post approval, at least if you have a few posts, afaik)

Concerning your original question: Sorry, I have no experience with such gaming-related questions, but perhaps this post from the archives can help you: https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/6457 ... re-thread/
Godswrath88

18 Feb 2018, 15:27

gregster wrote:First, you posted as a (unregistered) guest. A guest cannot "come back" to mark something solved... so the forum software automatically marks it solved - otherwise, it would be 'unsolved' forever. Both is not ideal (especially, because this function is not used much - therefore, I always ignore the checkmark, anyway), but that's why it is always better to register (and of course you get notifications and don't need to wait for post approval, at least if you have a few posts, afaik)

Concerning your original question: Sorry, I have no experience with such gaming-related questions, but perhaps this post from the archives can help you: https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/6457 ... re-thread/
Thank you so much! I didn't register at first due to it being kinda weird in my browser. I ended up getting it to work though, but I didn't know that. That's why I was curious. Anyways, thanks again for your help! :)

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”