help to use a second mouse on the pc as joystick

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
lucakcond

help to use a second mouse on the pc as joystick

19 Feb 2018, 05:29

Good morning first sorry for my English, so I have two monitors on my PC where I can play some split screen games, in the case borderlands2 on one monitor I use the mouse and the keyboard, on the other a joystick, what I want is to use keyboard and mouse in both, my biggest problem is with the mouse I can not, the way I thought was using a program that creates a second virtual mouse, and hence would turn the buttons on the joystick by autohotkey, but I do not know the names of buttons.
does anyone know any way I can figure out the names? , or to do what I want to work

Re: help to use a second mouse on the pc as joystick

20 Feb 2018, 09:08

But borderlands 2 have a special command that Focus both split screen, so If i remap one from both mouses tô another keys , maybe this gonna work , so i need help with this
evilC

Re: help to use a second mouse on the pc as joystick

20 Feb 2018, 10:04

You want one running copy of a game to take input from two separate mice?
I am telling you - never ever gonna happen.
Technically possible (The RawInput API can differentiate input from different mice), but no games that I am aware of do it.
At best, what you could do is use 3rd party software to make a 2nd mouse operate a virtual joystick (99% of software that can do this cannot do this for *just one* of your mice). However, in order to do this, you would also need to stop the game from seeing the input from player 2's mouse and applying it to player 1.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”