"Fancy" World of Warcraft key repeater?

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
zivlaks

"Fancy" World of Warcraft key repeater?

21 Apr 2018, 19:59

I was wondering if it's possible to write code that would:

1) add all the "marked" keys to a list at the start. this is nice cos I can change what keys are on the list.
2) while any marked key is pressed it's key press action is repeated in a random short interval (because pressing a key exactly every 150 ms looks like botting)

Obviously I realize this is a lot to ask and no one will probably do it, so even if you could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. I got some experience coding in c/c++ so I might be able to jumble something together myself.
Last edited by zivlaks on 22 Apr 2018, 08:06, edited 1 time in total.
zivlaks

Re: "Fancy" World of Warcraft key repeater?

22 Apr 2018, 08:06

Okay so I solved part of the problem. My biggest hurdle now is how to make this responsive enough that pressing a button once really fast doesn't print it out twice and that I can type 12121212121 really fast without issue if needed.

Code: Select all

;#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
;{

f12::
	Suspend,Toggle
	return

$1:: 
	While GetKeyState("1", "P") {  ;while 1 is held

if(A_Index  == 1){			   ;so the first one is pressed without a pause before it	
		Send {1 down}
		RandSleep(16,26)   		   ;short time it takes for you to let go of the key after...
		Send {1 up} 			   ;... you pressed it to make it look legit to the warden anticheat
		continue
	 }

RandSleep(412,589)            ; random range shorter than the global cooldown of 770ms my char has 
	 Send {1 down}
	 RandSleep(16,26)   		   ;short time it takes for you to let go of the key after...
	 Send {1 up} 				   ;... you pressed it to make it look legit to the warden anticheat

}
	return 

$2:: 
	While GetKeyState("2", "P") {  ;while 2 is held

if(A_Index  == 1){			   ;so the first one is pressed without a pause before it	
		Send {2 down}
		Send {2 up} 			   ;... you pressed it to make it look legit to the warden anticheat
		continue
	 }

RandSleep(412,589)            ; random range shorter than the global cooldown of 770ms my char has 
	 Send {2 down}
	 Send {2 up} 				   ;... you pressed it to make it look legit to the warden anticheat
	 }
	return 

RandSleep(x,y) {
	Random, rand, %x%, %y%
	Sleep %rand%
	}
;}

swagfag

Re: "Fancy" World of Warcraft key repeater?

22 Apr 2018, 09:27

what constitutes "all keys"?

here's a script that will dynamically create hotkeys, making your number row keys type in their ascii representation in notepad only

Code: Select all

#Persistent
#If, WinActive("ahk_exe notepad.exe")
#If
Hotkey, If, WinActive("ahk_exe notepad.exe")
	Loop, 10 {
		asciiCode := 47 + A_Index
		fn := Func("sendAsciiCode").Bind(asciiCode)
		Hotkey, % Chr(asciiCode), % fn
	}
Hotkey, If

sendAsciiCode(code) {
	Send, % code
}

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”