how to find the direction of the arrow, which is translucent and random in angle Topic is solved

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
dilate

how to find the direction of the arrow, which is translucent and random in angle  Topic is solved

22 Apr 2018, 14:03

Here is an image of my problem.
https://imgur.com/a/4nzW9Nf
I must separate directions from that.

Is there a solution to the randomly changing image like that?
If you know, please help me. It will really help me a lot. Thank you..

:dance:
swagfag

Re: how to find the direction of the arrow, which is translucent and random in angle

22 Apr 2018, 15:52

opacity alone is typically in most cases a deal breaker for image recognition based scripts
here you have not only that to deal with, but also changing background color, changing arrow color, changing arrow size(location too possibly, but idk, the pics look misaligned)

so probably no

look into other ways of retrieving this information, https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar ... s.85).aspx comes to mind
YoucefHam

Re: how to find the direction of the arrow, which is translucent and random in angle

26 Apr 2018, 12:45

hi
can you give me the game name.
:wave: There is always more than one way to solve a problem. ;)
neverlevel

01 May 2018, 20:02

if you were to pixel get color from left to right across the screen in 4 rows you could determine up down or left and right assuming the colors all come back true but distinguishing between left and right is gonna be tougher. try counting the color changes from the look of it you should be able to take a 1000 pixel slice and see..same color long time...change..steady change steady for every line crossed of both of those circles........ last guy was right..you would almost have to see it to be able to make it work...if you are still working on this let us know what you have tried

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”