Filter words on clipboard

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Morrison

Filter words on clipboard

15 May 2018, 22:48

I form words from phrases like this “caters rinsed” via an application called “anagram master” and copy them while pasting(results} it to an app, i am seeking to know how i can paste the words .. filter it from the already posted words on the clip board(while not repeating what was first posted) an example is this, from these words “caters rinsed” you can come up with words like “drains,carted,cratered, etc” and when more words is added to “caters rinsed L O” this time around, there is an “L” and “O” and i will want to make new words with them.. I want to know how i can make the anagram master application search words, copy it to the clipboard without “drains,carted,crated” but with new words.. so it doesn’t duplicate when i next copy it to the clipboard ..

More words are added after one minute.. they are the extra letters, so after searching the first set with my anagram master, they add just two letters supposedly as the extra letters and i search all the words with the anagram master. this time, there’ll be duplicates, this is what i don’t want the clipboard to post.. e.g. the words are “guide” you can sure form words like “dig,dug,guide” but when another letter is added to “guide” — guide “l” , it becomes “guide l” sounds like i am repeating myself here, but this is what happens with the anagram master application.. i enter “guide l” and search all the words from them while copying it to the clipboard, is there a way to make it not repeat the first words (dig,dug,guide) but rather make use of the ‘l’ which has been added? if you can create a script to help me do this, it will highly be appreciated, i need this :(

This is what i already have for the task
SetBatchLines -1
SetBatchLines, 10ms
SetBatchLines, 500000
SetWinDelay, -1
SetControlDelay, 0
SetKeyDelay, -1, Play
SetMouseDelay, -1, Play
SetDefaultMouseSpeed, 0
SetNumlockState, off

:*:/::
Send %Clipboard%{ENTER}