AHK FPS picture aimbot?

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
TSSS

AHK FPS picture aimbot?

16 May 2018, 17:46

Hey
So I was searching through the forums for a test aimbot/aim assist for an FPS game. Most of them searched for a specific color however I do not have the luxury of having colors that stand out, so I wondered if a picture aim bot is already made. I know that there is a imageSearch for AHK, it is just that i am a beginner and do not know some of the commands... Is there a imagesearch aim assist or aimbot that searches for a certain picture instead of a certain pixel that has been created for an FPS game?
swagfag

Re: AHK FPS picture aimbot?

16 May 2018, 18:03

Doubt it. Detection based solely on a single pixel alone is hard enough as it is, imagine doing it for 400 pixels (20x20 img). All it takes is a single pixel to be slightly off, slight variation in the shade, for the match to fail. To have a somewhat reliable color aimbot, you'd have to hack the game and replace all skins with bright neon colored ones, and even then color aimbots rank the shittiest of all types of aimbots.
TSSS

18 May 2018, 16:55

alright then... thanks... Could you suggest something that perhaps might work like this?
swagfag

18 May 2018, 18:30

swagfag wrote:hack the game and replace all skins with bright neon colored ones
and you might be able to cobble up an erratic pixelbot(though if you manage to do that, at that point you might as well either code a proper aimbot, or if you lack the expertise to do so, purchase one)

failing that and if there really isnt a particular color that stands out as you say, im afraid youre sol going the color aimbot route
Ruevil2

24 May 2018, 13:02

swagfag wrote:Doubt it. Detection based solely on a single pixel alone is hard enough as it is, imagine doing it for 400 pixels (20x20 img). All it takes is a single pixel to be slightly off, slight variation in the shade, for the match to fail. To have a somewhat reliable color aimbot, you'd have to hack the game and replace all skins with bright neon colored ones, and even then color aimbots rank the shittiest of all types of aimbots.
So here are a few work arounds to the issues presented here. I had some of these issues when faced with detecting buttons that had a swirling color effect. Just get more than one pixel and compare them to each other.

I created this little snippet to solve this problem. This bit of script takes a coordinate and compares the surrounding 4 pixels to see if ALL 4 are within the variation range and returns True/False. Works good for games and buttons that have visual effects.

Code: Select all

; ColorCross(X coordinate, Y coordinate, hex color, variation 0-400)
If ColorCross(x, y, colorB, cDist)
{
	Sleep, 400
	MouseMove, %x%, %y%
	Click, %x%, %y%
	break
}

ColorCross(x, y, col, v)
{
	PixelGetColor, b, x, (y + 2), RGB
	PixelGetColor, c, x, (y - 2), RGB
	PixelGetColor, d, (x + 2), y, RGB
	PixelGetColor, e, (x - 2), y, RGB
	CDA := Distance(col, b)
	CDB := Distance(col, c)
	CDC := Distance(col, d)
	CDD := Distance(col, e)

if (CDA < v and CDB < v and CDC < v and CDD < v)
		return True
	Else
		return False
}

Distance(c1, c2)
{ ; function by [VxE], return value range = [0, 441.67295593006372]
   return Sqrt((((c1>>16)-(c2>>16))**2)+(((c1>>8&255)-(c2>>8&255))**2)+(((c1&255)-(c1&255))**2))
}

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”