Any program or script out there that records inputs and delays down to the millisecond?

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Zequor

Any program or script out there that records inputs and delays down to the millisecond?

04 Aug 2018, 23:00

I have already tried both Pulover's Macro Creator and feiyue's recorder (https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34184) however feiyue's recorder does not record delay and Pulover's Macro Creator records delay just not as accurately as I would like. I want to use a program like that (but more accurate) to create "checkpoints" in platformers. I would like to be able to record and then playback successful attempts accurately so I can get back to where I was before, like a checkpoint. I know I can manually create a macro in autohotkey in order for there to be precise inputs however I think this would be more time-consuming that time-saving. Thanks in advance!
jeeswg

Re: Any program or script out there that records inputs and delays down to the millisecond?

05 Aug 2018, 00:00

Something like this might be useful.

Code: Select all

vLog := ""
VarSetCapacity(vLog, 1000000*2)

q::
w::
vLog .= A_TickCount "`t" A_ThisHotkey "`r`n"
return

e::
vOutput := ""
VarSetCapacity(vOutput, StrLen(vLog)*2)
Loop, Parse, vLog, `n, `r
{
	oTemp := StrSplit(A_LoopField, "`t")
	if (A_Index = 1)
		vStart := oTemp.1
	vOutput .= (oTemp.1-vStart) "`t" oTemp.2 "`r`n"
}

Clipboard := vOutput
MsgBox, % vOutput
return
homepage | tutorials | wish list | fun threads | donate
WARNING: copy your posts/messages before hitting Submit as you may lose them due to CAPTCHA

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”