Simon - Automatic Playing

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Dman12

Simon - Automatic Playing

14 Aug 2018, 08:12

Hello,
I need to find a way to make a script that auto plays Simon (the game where you need to repeat the order of key press on buttons).

In my version of the game, there are 6 buttons that glow and play a sound.
my thinking was I could either analyze the sound or the pixels, to know which is the new button I need to press (and then add it to some list that save all the previous buttons order), however since I am not familiar with both methods, my question is what approach is the easiest to implement? and of course it has to work fast enough to not miss anything.

I have made AHK script before, that detect sound above certain level and do something after, but it was any sound, and here I have 6 different sounds I need to detect and analyze to do different things with.

could you give me a direction on which libraries should I look at and how to implement it?

please consider I have no experience at all with AHK, and everything I've done with it in the past is forgotten.
Thank you
TheDewd

Re: Simon - Automatic Playing

14 Aug 2018, 08:24

Simon is an electronic toy with a speaker and lights -- not a computer game, correct?

I know what Simon is... I just want to know what form of the game you are using.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”