Displaying an icon/image on the screen

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
larabee

Displaying an icon/image on the screen

17 Aug 2018, 03:14

Hi all. Is there anyone that could help me with this script.

I need a script that warns if something happens with, say a blinking yellow image or other icon. Then at a certain point the image/icon turns red and - if I am lucky - green. Then it disappears.

I don't have any knowledge on how to set such warning signs on the screen.

I imagine it can be achieved by f.ex. simply collecting images of different kinds and colours on the net and displaying them as signs at some location on the screen at predifined intervals (set with SetTimer), but that’s about what I can write myself. I cannot decide how one best does what I want: to display warning signs of different kinds. I imagine that the sign ought to be fairly small, like 100x100 pixels or so. It should appear at predefined coordinates like f.ex x=600;y=400 pixels. As I suggested, they can be existing images (if needed I can collect them) or preferably only geometric figures, like circles. They ought preferably also be transparent if needed.

I don’t have any knowledge on how to display an icon or other figure of both 1) a shape of my choice and also 2) in a color of my choice on the screen. Any help on how to achieve that would be awesome. Is that possible in Autohotkey? I can set myself upto set a memory location with a code for the color and number code of icon/image and call a routine that displays it but i have almost no idea on how to code the display routine.

Thank you for any help!
larabee

Re: Displaying an icon/image on the screen

17 Aug 2018, 22:27

Is it possible, that no one can even give me a hint on how to display an image or icon on the screen? Is creating such a program with AHK possible at all or have I reached the limits of AHK?

Even this is possible ---> :dance: . How is it done, I don't know?

Anybody, please?

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”