Farming in Lords mobile

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
vrpanch

Farming in Lords mobile

01 Sep 2018, 12:27

Hi all,

New User and Im using Pulover's Macro Creator to farm in the mobile game i am playing. The issue i am having is that the resources im trying to farm have different shades when at different distances from the center of the screen and so the image search is not working. I have attached the picture of one of the resources at different distances from the center of the window screen. I am trying to use image search for this and it work only at certain distance because of obvious change in the image shade.

Is my only option to move the game map around until the shade matches? Or is there a way i can have it search for the image at all different shades to make it work?

Thank you for your help.
Attachments
food.png
(42.63 KiB) Not downloaded yet
scriptors

Re: Farming in Lords mobile

04 Sep 2018, 03:45

Land game have different colors so (my personal idea) try to make little img of center of farm camp.
After you can try to search for (for example) to all three img ... if one of this are found, continue with code ... it's just one idea ;)

Other idea are to move landscape with MouseClickDrag for "search" into expanded zone
unfortunately I do not think it is possible to search for images in the invisible area of the screen, I would like to do something about the colosseum and familiars but I have to investigate how to translate the screen with certainty of the coordinates
scriptors

04 Sep 2018, 04:43

Untested, try to modify "*50" for different shade ;)

ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, A_ScreenWidth, A_ScreenHeight, *50 C:\Windows\test.bmp ;modify 50 ... min = 0 and max = 255

From help:
*n (variation): Specify for n a number between 0 and 255 (inclusive) to indicate the allowed number of shades of variation in either direction for the intensity of the red, green, and blue components of each pixel's color. For example, *2 would allow two shades of variation. This parameter is helpful if the coloring of the image varies slightly or if ImageFile uses a format such as GIF or JPG that does not accurately represent an image on the screen. If you specify 255 shades of variation, all colors will match. The default is 0 shades.
vrpanch

06 Sep 2018, 21:40

yea i will need to mouseclickmove to look for rss's and will try to combine it with the shading aspect as well. I will let you know this weekend when i test it out.
vrpanch

11 Sep 2018, 13:16

scriptors wrote:Untested, try to modify "*50" for different shade ;)

ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, A_ScreenWidth, A_ScreenHeight, *50 C:\Windows\test.bmp ;modify 50 ... min = 0 and max = 255

From help:
*n (variation): Specify for n a number between 0 and 255 (inclusive) to indicate the allowed number of shades of variation in either direction for the intensity of the red, green, and blue components of each pixel's color. For example, *2 would allow two shades of variation. This parameter is helpful if the coloring of the image varies slightly or if ImageFile uses a format such as GIF or JPG that does not accurately represent an image on the screen. If you specify 255 shades of variation, all colors will match. The default is 0 shades.

As you suggesting i used variation, and 50 did not work, so i tried a 100 and it works perfectly! Thank you so much!
Venice

09 Mar 2020, 12:12

vrpanch wrote:
11 Sep 2018, 13:16
scriptors wrote:Untested, try to modify "*50" for different shade ;)

From help:

As you suggesting i used variation, and 50 did not work, so i tried a 100 and it works perfectly! Thank you so much!

Hey I’m very new to writing scripts, do you think you could share the one you made for farming. I understand if you’re not willing to share it on a public forum so you could send it privately or something. Or if not could you explain how you did it so I can try and give it a go myself?

Thanks in advance

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”