Query Topic is solved

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)

Query

13 Dec 2014, 12:40

Hello there! Well, today I had downloaded it so that I could answer these stupid questions which would provide you in-game money, here's a SS:

http://i.imgur.com/haBrnfG.jpg

There are 10-12 type of questions like these, I can easily answer them, but it takes too damn long, and I need IG money for it. So, I was wondering if the macroscreator had any feature like which could identify the question and then answer it, I mean, I could fill the questions with the correct answers and it would just click on them, or does it have auto picking? Like any 1 from the three?

I need the one which could identify if it is not available then do you guys have any arrangement for auto picking? I am on trial version currently.

If you know any software which could identify or if your software does so, or whatever yo ucould do to solve this, I assure you that I would definitely donate!

King regards.
James

Re: Query

13 Dec 2014, 12:41

Sorry for inconvenience but this was posted by me and I accidentally post it without logging-in, sorry again.
Chunjee

Re: Query  Topic is solved

19 Dec 2014, 22:42

You messaged me on IRC. This is the simplest example I could think of.

Example:

Code: Select all

; There are 12 different questions lets check for each one once; total: 12 times.
Loop, 12 {
;Search the screen for an image that matches the 1,2,3,4.jpg we have in the same folder as the script.
ImageSearch, OutputVarX, OutputVarY, 100, 100, 900, 900, %A_Index%.jpg
	If (Errorlevel = 0) {
	;There was a match; it matches the %A_Index%
	;Since reading a file with the right answer/click cords might be hard for a beginner, lets just hardcode each answer/click

If (A_Index = 5) { ;If the screen matches 5.jpg
		Click, 450, 300 ;Click x450 y300 on the screen where the correct radio button is
		Sleep 1000
		Click, 600, 300 ;Click the "Answer" button to submit the answer
		Success_bool := True
		}
	;We got the answer so lets not bother checking the rest of the images; call script again for the next question.
	Return
	}
}
If (Success_bool = True) {
;Do nothing
} Else {
Msgbox, couldn't find a matching image with what's on the screen. Try cropping the image(s) smaller.
}
James

Re: Query

21 Dec 2014, 10:19

Can you help me make it all?

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”