is AHK right tool to make commercial game macro?

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
klk

is AHK right tool to make commercial game macro?

25 Oct 2018, 06:03

Hey guys

newbie here, just want to make sure first that if I'm trying to learn the right tool to accomplish my objective.
what I wanna do is making amazing game macros and sell to public with license code

so basically making game macro + license code (license for 7 days or 30 days sort of stuff)

the game macro level I'm talking about is, I think it's very advanced, such as league of legends hacks
which does
- auto skill combo with right skill shot prediction according to enemy player's movement
- evading enemy skillshot
- zoomhack (zoom in and out play screen)

not exactly gonna make league hack but wanna know if these level of hacks can be made by AHK with user authentication (by license code)
most likely I would make auto moving and hunting, looting items and raiding boss with some smart logic for skills, party and items sort of stuff for begin

I heard there are C++ and C# and Python too
But AHK has the easiest learning curve

So can you give me advice which language will be the best choice for my path?

I wanna make living with this coz I love games and love to make something working with automation
and love to see people using my creation and enjoy it and give feedback and I fix for them and make them happy again :D
klk

Re: is AHK right tool to make commercial game macro?

25 Oct 2018, 06:07

my role model is x22
Nextron

25 Oct 2018, 06:35

Apart from the moral question (which will limit the support from this forum), AHK is likely the easiest and quickest to get things going. But since AHK is an interpreted language, you may run into speed limitations and more importantly, your source can be retrieved from your compiled product. So if you want to start charging people, they can also easily remove the license check from your source and use it for free. Sure it's not legal, but then again... :roll:
klk

25 Oct 2018, 07:57

Nextron wrote:
Apart from the moral question (which will limit the support from this forum), AHK is likely the easiest and quickest to get things going. But since AHK is an interpreted language, you may run into speed limitations and more importantly, your source can be retrieved from your compiled product. So if you want to start charging people, they can also easily remove the license check from your source and use it for free. Sure it's not legal, but then again... :roll:
easy to remove license is critical dang...
so which language should I go with to make my software hard to be cracked?
klk

25 Oct 2018, 07:58

what language do they normally use to make commercial game macro programs?
klk

28 Oct 2018, 22:59

does anyone have advice for me?
Coderooney

29 Oct 2018, 07:50

There is a language that has zero speed limitations compared to AHK and will allow you to write code that can't have its licence removed as easily. It is called assembly. It's a little bit harder than AHK but I can tell from your posts that you have a lot of passion and I know you can do it!
evilC

29 Oct 2018, 13:49

You do realize that you just asked for help in setting up a criminal enterprise on a public forum?
Yes, selling hacks for games is illegal in many countries.
In the states, AFAIK, most hacks would count as a "Misdemeanor", but if you get charged with two of those it gets bumped to a "Felony" (ie could be jail time).
If you love games so much, why not learn how to make them, instead of ruining other people's games?
guest3456

29 Oct 2018, 14:08

klk wrote:
Nextron wrote:
all software can be cracked. your time would be better spent finding customers who actually want to pay, and building something that they want to pay for, instead of trying to prevent the small # of people who are going to try to crack you either way.

user @Nextron above is simply talking about the normal AHK compilation, which yes, you can trivially view the source code. there are other ways to get better protection:

i use AHK to sell a game helper software. you can use AHK Basic and HotKeyCamo to protect the source. or you can use AHK_H to protect the source. neither of these are 100% protection, but like i said before, nothing is 100%.

klk

02 Nov 2018, 19:31

guest3456 wrote:
29 Oct 2018, 14:08
klk wrote:
Nextron wrote:
all software can be cracked. your time would be better spent finding customers who actually want to pay, and building something that they want to pay for, instead of trying to prevent the small # of people who are going to try to crack you either way.

user @Nextron above is simply talking about the normal AHK compilation, which yes, you can trivially view the source code. there are other ways to get better protection:

i use AHK to sell a game helper software. you can use AHK Basic and HotKeyCamo to protect the source. or you can use AHK_H to protect the source. neither of these are 100% protection, but like i said before, nothing is 100%.
what kind of game helper you mean? auto hunting stuff?
can I see?

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”