MoveMouse options Topic is solved

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Evil-e

MoveMouse options

13 Dec 2018, 08:26

OK..... I have a game that uses a launcher, so it has a button* to "start" the game. Did some research and found the MoveMouse option and, through a bit of location trial and error, it works perfectly :thumbup:

Now, as fascinatingly creepy it is to see the hand of God slowly drag my mouse across the screen, I was wondering if there
is a "snap-to" option? I use the short-cut to open the games launcher then key F1 and the following script and gets into the games menu:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$F1::
{
sleep, 100
MouseMove, 100,360,100
sleep, 100
Send {LButton down}
Sleep, 100
Send {LButton up}
Sleep, 1000
}
return
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for the cursor to jump directly to the above coordinants?

:morebeard:

PS> *this button cannot be pressed via "ENTER" or "SPACE" and unable to use Tab to navigate to it. It requires Left Click to activate
I have a bit of experience opening and sending commands to game console and CMD.exe... just ask :)
wolf_II

Re: MoveMouse options

13 Dec 2018, 08:32

https://www.autohotkey.com/docs/commands/MouseMove.htm
Note: A speed of 0 will move the mouse instantly.
Evil-e

Re: MoveMouse options  Topic is solved

13 Dec 2018, 08:34

Gosh..... not 10 seconds ago, I found that page and came back quickly to delete this post..... and you had already replied :)

I have a bit of experience opening and sending commands to game console and CMD.exe... just ask :)

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”