Universal Control Remapper (UCR) - v0.1.22 28th Oct 2018

Post gaming related scripts
azerty55

Re: Universal Control Remapper (UCR) - v0.1.6 3rd Dec 2016

06 Dec 2016, 16:43

hi
i reset my pc (because virus) and i wanna test new UCR version with vxbox support and trigger fix but my pc cant detect xbox controller when i create script
i tried to install scpvbus but maybe i did wrong manipulation (i am in test mode)
how can you install xbox controller ?
thanks
azerty55

06 Dec 2016, 17:38

Ok i try to fix my problem
i use this version https://codeload.github.com/evilC/UCR/z ... 7c82dd1afd found on a previous post by you and it work !
But its strange my previous version dont work now and work before
i try to mix files between working version and latest version
I managed to make the last version work by replace plugins file
but replace this folder is enough to take advantage of the modifications of the last version? (triggers fix)
if not, how i can manage last version to work with vxbox ?
thanks
Last edited by azerty55 on 06 Dec 2016, 21:08, edited 1 time in total.
Razorxyzify

06 Dec 2016, 18:01

evilC wrote:Glad you found a solution, though I am still not sure why one would want such a thing though, care to enlighten me what you use it for?
Well when I am using the mouse as a left analogue stick let's say I move it the right, and that swivels my helicopter horizontally to the right. In order to stop the heli moving, in a controller you just let go of the analogue stick and it snaps to the centre and the heli stops moving. But for this mouse I have to physically move it and put it in the exact same position that will be the centre, which is hard and annoying. But now if I just stop moving it it will be in the centre.

Btw, let's say I am only using the x axis for my mouse/joystick. Let's say I want to make it such that when i Move the mouse in the opposite direction it was going in, the stick in absolute mode not only does this buy goes the centre then continues tracking the mouse as Normal? (So when the mouse changes direction with only the x axis the stick does the same (as usual) bit starts from the centre?
azerty55

07 Dec 2016, 22:40

ok.. i under estimate my problem, all of wrapping doesn t work either vjoy either vxbox on 0.1.6 0.1.5 ...every version except this one https://codeload.github.com/evilC/UCR/z ... 7c82dd1afd

are you any idea ? a missing redist or framework ? , i test everything
Cadozius

09 Dec 2016, 12:03

When I run the .exe, the file deletes itself. Thoughts?
evilC

10 Dec 2016, 12:04

@azerty - in that version of UCR I packaged vGenInterface.dll in with the UCR zip because Shaul had not yet publicly released vGen
Now that it is part of the vJoy install files, later versions of UCR get it from the vJoy install folder, and look at registry keys to figure out where to find it.
I have seen cases in the past where these keys are not present etc - try to reinstall the latest version of vJoy.

You can also look in UCR, in the main menu IOClasses->vJoy->Show vJoy Log which will show a log telling you whether it found the DLLs and loaded them OK.

@Cadozius - UCR does not try to delete anything - my guess would be the same as HotKeyIt's
evilC

10 Dec 2016, 12:15

Ah, it has come to my attention that the current latest version of vJoy (2.1.8.31-291116) is missing vGenInterface.dll
Please use 2.1.7.7 for the time being if you need vXBox: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vjoyst ... e/download

There also appears to be a bug in UCR 0.1.6 whereby vJoy will not work until you make a binding.
ie if you load UCR and select a profile, vJoy will not work until you rebind any one of the bindings in the profile.
You don't need to rebind the whole binding, just re-select eg the button or the axis, you do not have to reselect the stick.

I will try and get it fixed this weekend.
azerty55

10 Dec 2016, 18:06

evilC wrote:@azerty - in that version of UCR I packaged vGenInterface.dll in with the UCR zip because Shaul had not yet publicly released vGen
Now that it is part of the vJoy install files, later versions of UCR get it from the vJoy install folder, and look at registry keys to figure out where to find it.
I have seen cases in the past where these keys are not present etc - try to reinstall the latest version of vJoy.

You can also look in UCR, in the main menu IOClasses->vJoy->Show vJoy Log which will show a log telling you whether it found the DLLs and loaded them OK.

@Cadozius - UCR does not try to delete anything - my guess would be the same as HotKeyIt's
OK for vjoy it could be this but what about Vxbox? The two modules works separately
However I test ucr version that I linked with plugins folder on ucr 0.1.6 and it seems to work , even trigger but my gui is over scanned anyway you're awesome but I don't test in depth I will do this soon
Cadozius

10 Dec 2016, 22:24

evilC wrote:@azerty - in that version of UCR I packaged vGenInterface.dll in with the UCR zip because Shaul had not yet publicly released vGen

I'm on x64, could that be the issue?
evilC

11 Dec 2016, 06:26

OK for vjoy it could be this but what about Vxbox? The two modules works separately
There is also the problem of vJoy not working properly in 0.1.16 - I have a fix for that and will be releasing tonight.
UCR uses 32-bit AHK, so yes.
azerty55

11 Dec 2016, 10:44

evilC wrote:
There is also the problem of vJoy not working properly in 0.1.16 - I have a fix for that and will be releasing tonight.
UCR uses 32-bit AHK, so yes.
ok thanks but as i say before vjoy and vxbox dont work with other previous versions
the trigger is a fresh windows installation
on my previous windows installation i run ucr 0.1.5 perfectly with vjoy and vxbox that s why i think about missing redistribuable or drivers
( im on win 10 professionnel 64bits)
evilC

11 Dec 2016, 12:01

New version released - 0.1.7
Note that at the time of writing, the latest version of vJoy (2.1.8.31-291116) will not work properly with this version of UCR, due to an omission in the vJoy installer.
Please use vJoy 2.1.7.7 for the time being

Code: Select all

0.1.7 - 11th Dec 2016
= Fixed vJoy not acquring sticks until you changed a binding
* Merged Input-Output-Refactor into Master branch.
Teek37

Re: Universal Control Remapper (UCR) - v0.1.7 11th Dec 2016

12 Dec 2016, 00:54

Hi EvilC,

Thank you for working on this. I can't say I'm that familiar with autohotkey or reconfiguring controllers, but this seems really impressive and hopefully will be very helpful for me.

Currently, I'm experiencing an issue with my plugins from UCR registering with vJoy. I was able to create a new virtual Joystick (ID 8 for what it's worth) and was able to map out all my buttons and axises without too much trouble. I'm trying to combine my X-55 throttle and joystick to one output for an old game. UCR seems to be taking the physical input fine, registering every axis movement accurately and I was able to use every button for binding. Similarly, the vJoy controller has been set to ID 8, and virtual output registers all my axis movements, identical to input.

My problem is that when I try to use vJoy's feeder demo, or test the vJoy controller in the USB controller hub and the vJoy controller does not react at all. My only thought is that I read somewhere that UCR is limited to 32 button inputs(which I likely exceeded) and maybe that was causing an issue (or maybe not, I honestly have no clue.)

Any idea what this could be? Did I skip a step or miss something obvious? Apologies if this has already been brought up, I couldn't find anything concrete for this problem searching this thread, but again I'm very new to this and may have missed it.

Thanks again for your help and for working on this!
cuyo001

12 Dec 2016, 20:44

Greetings.

First thanks for this program, it saved me from purchasing more controllers.

I have a problem with UCR 0.1.7. I use win 8.1 x64 and vjoy 2.1.7, I use a PS2 Dualshock2 controller with a usb adaptor.

With UCR 0.1.4 dont have problems but with 0.1.7 the hat/direction keys (up, down, left, right) are not recognized when my controller is set in analog mode, if set as digital the hat keys are working but the analog sticks dont, if set to analog mode the direction keys dont work but analog sticks do, UCR dont detect them if I try to rebind the keys, only works if on digital mode.

This dont happens with UCR 0.1.4, wherever in analog or digital mode the hat/direction keys of my controller are recognized.

I use vJoy + UCR to play Final Fantasy XIII

Sorry for the bad english :lol:
evilC

16 Dec 2016, 10:47

@Teek37 - "when I try to use vJoy's feeder demo, or test the vJoy controller in the USB controller hub and the vJoy controller does not react at all"
So what you are saying is, that if you run the vJoy feeder demo, and open the GameControllers control panel item and view the vJoy controller, you do not see anything move?
Then you have a problem with vJoy, not UCR.

@cuyo001 - Hmm, I did some tests and Hats were completely broken in newer builds of UCR, maybe your "Digital Mode", the hats send buttons not hat directions? Whatever, in the next release there is a fix for hats.
evilC

16 Dec 2016, 10:53

New release, 0.1.8
Just bugfixes this release, nothing new.

Code: Select all

Key:
! : Warning
* : Comment
= : Change / Fix
+ : Added feature

0.1.8 - 16th Dec 2016
= Fixed Joystick Hat/POV/D-Dpads in InputButtons
= Harmonized callback method for all input types to pseudo-threads
cuyo001

17 Dec 2016, 01:51

evilC wrote:New release, 0.1.8
Just bugfixes this release, nothing new.
so far work good. :thumbup:

Thansk for your efforts on this piece of code :D
Teek37

18 Dec 2016, 00:25

@EvilC - So, I think I've made improvement on vJoy. I was messing it up before, but now I have created my vJoy device, I see it registering on my USB devices, and now the demo feeder does work to provide input that shows up in my game controllers hub.

However, whenever I try to use my joystick to send inputs to vJoy, I get nothing. UCR doesn't seem to have a problem detecting my devices, the input and output previews all accurately reflect what I'm doing, and I was able to bind all of my buttons just by clicking. I think I have the output set up right (vJoy Stick 1 for vJoy Device 1, my only vJoy controller at the moment) but it seems like the input from UCR is not feeding correctly into vJoy. Am I missing a step on this? Thanks again for the help with this.

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”