[Library] MouseDelta - See mouse input the way games see it. (Use for mouse axis->key or joystick)

Post gaming related scripts
phasermaniac

Re: [Library] MouseDelta - See mouse input the way games see it. (Use for mouse axis->key or joystick)

14 Apr 2017, 18:54

Do you think ahkhid can help?
https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/53577-wacom-and-glovepie/
This guy seems that did something similar and says:
I have been successfully getting raw HID input (which must then be parsed) from my wacom cintiq with the AHKHID library

<!-- m -->http://www.autohotke... ... ght=ahkhid<!-- m -->

There are some test apps that you can use to capture your tablet's HID I/O messages. I also use BlockInput to block the tablet driver from adjusting the mouse, and use Autohotkey to handle the mouse movement instead
evilC

Re: [Library] MouseDelta - See mouse input the way games see it. (Use for mouse axis->key or joystick)

29 Apr 2017, 11:05

It would certainly be worth speaking to the interception guys, I dunno if Interception can do what you want, but they probably would.
AHKHID is going to be of no use at the moment, it uses the same technique as MouseDelta (Reading via RawInput API)
Our stumbling block is with blocking / intercepting.
bestguest

19 May 2017, 15:24

Hi,

Thank you for making these scripts! I want to implement your sniper-mode script but I am completely new to ahk....I was searching around for a way to change my DPI since my mouse has no driver or buttons to switch it and came accross your thread.
So I downloaded the LIBRARY, the first code in the first post and saved it as "MouseDelta.ahk" and then downloaded sniper-mode into same folder. Ran sniper-mode as administrator but when I press F12 the mouse sensitivity doesnt change.
What am I doing wrong?
If you could help out a noob in need :) I would be very grateful!
Also, how can I tweak the script to, make the mouse move faster instead of slower, at 600 DPI instead from default 400dpi while holding a button?
masheen

18 Nov 2017, 20:51

evilC wrote:For anyone interested, I managed to implement MouseDelta as a C# DLL - see here

Can i to simulate this delta using PostMessage?

Return to “Gaming”