League Tools V6.02 - 09-11-17

Post gaming related scripts
Ruevil2

League Tools V6.02 - 09-11-17

28 Nov 2015, 22:36

For those of you who don't know, this is a script with various tools for the game League of Legends.

League Tools - V6.02
Created by Ruevil2
Special thanks to:
Osimodas, Gorgrak
For contributing to this project!
Last Updated - 09/11/17

Note: This is a complete re-write from previous versions. Menu's load dynamically, functions will become available as they load.

Features:

Auto-Login
Multiple Account Support
-- Handles any number of accounts
-- Choose account from tray menu, defaults to first account upon opening
Auto-Join Queue - (In development)
Auto Accept Game - (In development)
Scales to ANY resolution
Scales to ANY launcher size
Scales to CPU speed
Automatic Champ List Update
-- Links to 6 Different build pages for each champion
-- Free champions are indicated by a larger icon
Champion Sales
-- Shows current champion sales in a list
-- Shows original price -> sale price
Skin Sales
-- Shows current skin sales in a list
-- Clicking one of these links shows a pic of the skin
Streamers
-- Loads the Top 100 streamers list from Twitch.tv, ranked by viewer count
Change VO/Text
-- This tool allows you to change the voice and text packs to a different language
-- This will cause the launcher to update/download the new packs.
Screen-Edge Move
-- This prevents the mouse from moving your view when it touches the edge of the screen.

Default HotKeys:

F7 - Auto Login 1 - No auto start
F8 - Auto Login 2 - No auto start
F9 - Auto Login 3 - No auto start
F10 - Restart last queue (use this at the main menu, after logging in)
F12 - Reload Script

Champion Guides:

This is a list of all available champions for League and supplies direct links to that champions
guide page for a few of the more popular sites. This list is presented in native launcher language.

Champion Sales:

This menu displays the list of champions that are currently on sale and their comparative prices.

Skin Sales:

This menu displays the list of champion skins that are currently on sale. Clicking shows a splash
image of the champion skin.

Pro League Live Streams:

This checks Twitch.tv for currently online pro League streamers. Returns the top 100 streamers currently
online. The list is sorted by viewer count, top(first) entry is the one with the most viewers. Updates every 10 minutes.

Account Select:

This menu is for multiple accounts. Selecting a login here changes which login is used for
auto-login and auto-queue features. Defaults to the first login in the Config.ini file.
Can support, essentially, an unlimited amount of accounts.

Auto Login:

Automatically starts League client and logs in using selected credentials. If this menu
does not appear, there was a problem reading account info from Config.ini, see below for editing tips.
This menu is also hidden if the League launcher file path is not found.

Auto Start Queue: - (In development due to new launcher)

Automatically starts League client, logs in using selected credentials, initiates selected queue and
automatically accepts game. If this menu does not appear, there was a problem reading account info
from Config.ini, see below for editing tips. This menu is also hidden if the League launcher file path is not found.

Screen-Edge Toggle:

This option prevents the camera from moving when the mouse touches the edge of the screen. Only
active while in game.

Change VO/Text:

This is a simple tool to easily change the voice and language packs associated with the client.
This will cause your client to perform a small update as it downloads the new language packs and places them.

Settings:

All username and password changes must be done through the settings GUI. Passwords are encrypted.

Support:

For support on this script please post in this thread as I can no longer access the old forum. Thank you!

Editing Tips:

All config.ini editing is done through the Settings GUI.
In case of unrecoverable errors follow these steps:
1. Close the script if it is running.
2. Delete the Data\Config.ini file
3. Rerun the script and allow it to rebuild a default.

How To:

1. Do you have AutoHotkey? If not, go here. http://www.ahkscript.org/
2. Download or copy script from below.
3. Save the script. Make sure it has the .ahk extension.
4. Right click the script and select 'Run as Administrator'
5. The script will perform some initial setup steps and load up.
6. Right click the new League icon in the system tray and have fun!
Note: At this point the script is functional but auto login requires login credentials.

Note: First run will take longer due to loading data and images.

Created with latest AHK release - Be sure to update your core install!

Please leave comments/bug reports/suggestions. Thank you!

Source:

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] (LeagueToolsV6.ahk)GeSHi © Codebox Plus

Last edited by Ruevil2 on 11 Sep 2017, 13:14, edited 77 times in total.
SnowFlake
Google: floowsnaake
GitHub: floowsnaake

Re: League Tools V3 - 11-28-15

04 Dec 2015, 07:49

nice ^^

also maybe add a GUI?
Ruevil2

04 Dec 2015, 10:03

Ha you're right. I forgot to add an explanation of how to access the thing! I actually designed this because I wanted a script that would run at startup and remain in the tray so I could have 1 button league login from startup. Or do you mean a GUI for configurations?

Edit: Original Post update with instructions on usage.
TheBrohman

07 Dec 2015, 13:03

Hey! When I press F7 to start it, it opens league, but it doesnt go to the launch thingy. How do I use it?
Ruevil2

07 Dec 2015, 14:21

The F7, F8 and F9 hotkeys are not connected to the auto-start or auto accept portions, they login only. This behavior may be changed in a future update. The problem is selecting which game type to auto start into since the selection is returned from the menu tray, I typically play ARAM so that is my go to queue.

Hotkeys = Login only
Tray Menu = Login, AutoStart and AutoAccept
Gorgrak

07 Dec 2015, 17:57

Thanks again for such a great script! I think what Brohman means is that the script doesn't do any clicking. I wasn't able to get the script to do anything except for open the launcher up. Other than that it just sits there with no clicks or logging in or anything.

Cheers!
Ruevil2

07 Dec 2015, 18:20

Cool, thank you for the bug report Gorgrak! I will make some changes right away!
TheBrohman

08 Dec 2015, 06:23

Ah yes! That is exactly what I mean, Gorgrak! It only opens the launcher, and does nothing else. And when I am on the login screen and press one of the login hotkeys for one of my accounts, it opens a new league launcher. :S
Ruevil2

08 Dec 2015, 20:36

Updated:

Login Fixed
Guides Pages Fixed

please see updated pastebin link in original post!
Gorgrak

09 Dec 2015, 14:58

I moved 1 line of code that kept the script from running (because I only use 1 account). Now it works like a charm!!

BEFORE (line is outside "Create Accounts submenu" loop)

Loop, 100
{
If (Login%A_Index%)
{
l := Login%A_Index%
Menu, Accounts, Add, %l%, Tools
}
}
Menu, Tray, Add, Select Account, :Accounts
Menu, Selections5, Add, 5v5 Team Builder, AutoStart
Menu, Selections5, Add, 5v5 Blind Pick, AutoStart
Menu, Selections5, Add, 5v5 Draft Pick, AutoStart

AFTER (line is inside "Create Accounts submenu" loop)

Loop, 100
{
If (Login%A_Index%)
{
l := Login%A_Index%
Menu, Accounts, Add, %l%, Tools
Menu, Tray, Add, Select Account, :Accounts
}
}
Menu, Selections5, Add, 5v5 Team Builder, AutoStart
Menu, Selections5, Add, 5v5 Blind Pick, AutoStart
Menu, Selections5, Add, 5v5 Draft Pick, AutoStart
[/code]
Ruevil2

09 Dec 2015, 15:51

Gorgrak:
When you make that change does the script still properly add the 'Accounts' menu to the tray menu with your login name?
Gorgrak

09 Dec 2015, 18:17

No it does not. It seems that "If (Login%A_Index%)" loop is getting skipped completely.
Ruevil2

09 Dec 2015, 18:33

Make sure the login and password vars start with 1 and continue on. I would guess it is skipping the loop because the variable "Login1" is empty. That loop looks for "Login1", then "Login2" and so on, exiting the loop at the first var that is empty.
Gorgrak

10 Dec 2015, 17:04

Ah I see that now. Which would mean THAT was the error I was getting with the code and now i don't have to move the account submenu inside the loop. Cool!
Ruevil2

11 Dec 2015, 11:41

The current script could support up to 100 accounts at this point, removing the "100" from "Loop, 100" would make it unlimited but I didn't want to write in a potential never ending loop and I think it would make the menu unmanageable with too many accounts.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!
Ruevil2

16 Dec 2015, 20:17

Script updated - 12-16-2015

ChangeLog:

Added restart last queue option bound to F10.
Slight adjustments.
Howtomakethiswork

10 Jan 2016, 04:57

Hay man, could you make a auto ability level script also?

Also how to change the script for Screen-Edge Move so that it works only inside the game?

It would also be great if I could auto pick Graves champion every time? Any plans to add something like that?
Ruevil2

11 Jan 2016, 19:15

Hello! Good to see another person making use of this script! I will make an edit for the screen edge move function. It basically needs a IfWinActive condition added.

As for the other two questions. I basically only play ARAM because of League's horrible toxicity, not to mention I am only a mediocre league player and consequently make many poor choices while i'm learning. Plus I like starting at lvl 3. That's why I haven't added any auto-picker options yet. I would be more inclined to make these options if I had some more people to play league with! Hint... Ask me for my summoner name. :)

The auto level champ skills is an interesting option, I like the idea but I would have a very hard time making skill paths for every champion. I am just not that familiar with them all. There could be a future update involving this.

General Thread Note 1: The next update for this script will be out in a few days, I am putting some finishing touches on it.

General Thread Note 2: Is there any interest in alternate languages for this script?
Howtomakethiswork

14 Jan 2016, 11:23

Glad you are still working on this.
I like your auto login feature. Works great. But I have decided to use only that, so would you mind telling me how to delete everything else from the script and keep only auto login ( only for 1 account is enough, i do not have smurf accounts ).

It is not a big deal but I already have a running autohotkey script ( for windows stuff ) and I would like to add this one to that script and would prefer to keep it smaller ( just a visual thing i guess ).

I tried deleting some parts of your script but i always end up with an error message.
Ruevil2

15 Jan 2016, 19:40

Ok here's another little update for you. Auto Login and Auto Start built into a callable function. Happy to help! Can I ask what circumstance causes you to use the screen edge function? I use a gamepad so I have camera movement bound to a different button and it bugs me when the screen twitches unexpectedly from bumping the edges.

Type Strings:
ARAM
Dominion Blind Pick
Dominion Draft Pick
5v5 Team Builder
5v5 Blind Pick
5v5 Draft Pick
5v5 Ranked Solo/Duo
3v3 Blind Pick

Path:
Path to lol.launcher.exe

Call using this syntax. Use vars or "" for strings.

Code: [Select all] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

AutoStart("username","password","type","path")

Example:

Code: [Select all] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

AutoStart("RandomName", "RandomPass", "ARAM", "C:\Riot Games\league of legends\lol.launcher.exe")

Function Code:
Add these functions to your script or use them via #Include

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

Return to “Gaming”