Tekken 7 - Armor King Grabs and 10 Hit Combo

Post gaming related scripts
ArmorTheKing

Tekken 7 - Armor King Grabs and 10 Hit Combo

15 May 2023, 22:33

Hey guys, new to this AHK stuff and spent a couple hours tinkering around and made a script for Armor Kings Giant Swing,Hades Drop, and Tomestone Piledriver.
Made versions for both sides
As a bonus(which was very hard to figure out due to my lack of knowledge) I made 1 of the 2 10 Hit combos for both sides aswell.
I couldn't figure out how to add text in the file to label each command so I will make a guide right here in this post.
If anyone wants to add anything to it or provide criticism on my first script it would help.
You can change the keybinds to whatever, but I prefer the numpad for macros since I switch between the macros and controller.
If using my keybind you have to go into Tekken and change some keybinds.
Options>Button Mapping>Keyboard Controller 2 Settings> Now change any keys set to numpad to something else(I used the normal 1,2,3,etc as replacements so I could free up numpad)
Other than changing those few keys to free up the numpad everything else is default keyboard.
Also adding a reference for each main input by default for anyone who wants to change the keys for another character using the code as a base reference.
Grabs could be set different for everyone so you'll have to look at your settings to figure that out.

U=1
I=2
J=3
K=4
L= 3+4
; = 1+2

Left Side
Numpad 1 - Giant Swing
Numpad 4 - Tomestone Piledriver
Numpad 7 - Hades Drop

Right Side
Numpad 2 - Giant Swing
Numpad 5 - Tomestone Piledriver
Numpad 8 - Hades Drop

10 Hit Combo
Left - Numpad 3
Right - Numpad 6
Attachments
AK Throws nd 10 HIT.ahk
(2.44 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
ArmorTheKing

Re: Tekken 7 - Armor King Grabs and 10 Hit Combo

18 May 2023, 22:03

Updated Version
made the other 10 hit
changed the original 10 hit to other keys as this combo is less consistent due to AK's 3+4 being interupted than the new 10 which does 2 kicks instead.
9 left
0 right
New Combo has the old keybinds Num3 Left Num6 Right
Attachments
AK Throws nd Both 10 HITs.ahk
(3.82 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
FCALIZZ

Re: Tekken 7 - Armor King Grabs and 10 Hit Combo

02 Jul 2023, 12:12

man it's awesome. i tested it in tekken 6 emulated in pcsx2 and the giant swing is working, however the tombstone piledriver doesn't work for me. i see you invoke an {End down} key in your code for the Tombstone piledriver, is it the key you assigned for pressing the strong kick and high kick? that is, the letter I and letter K in the keyboard preset suggested for this script? can i replace it with {i down} {k down} instead of {end down}?

Code: Select all

numpad4:: ;Numpad 4 - Tombstone Piledriver d/b, f+2+4, that is, letters I + K
	send, {a down}{s down}
	sleep,10
	send, {s up}{a up}
	sleep, 10
	;send, {d down}{End down} ;end key??
	send, {d down}{i down}{k down} ;replaced end key for letter I and letter K
	sleep, 1
	;send, {d up}{End up} ;end key??
	send, {d up}{i up}{k up} 
	sleep, 10
	return

Anyways thanks for the code, from this starting point i will try to make some scripts for other characters like devil jin or kazuya. do you have scripts for them?
Also i've experienced a detention of the scripts when i'm in the heat of the battle and probably spammed too much the shortcuts, all of them stop working and my pc behaves strangely when trying to select things, it's like the shift key stays pressed and i need to reload the script in order to get back to normal, but i guess that's got to do with my pc.

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”