Working triggerbot for CS:GO

Post gaming related scripts
nistancg

Re: Working triggerbot for CS:GO

29 Dec 2016, 08:36

Hello,
I'm pretty new,
But I thought to my self that I wanna challenge my self and make my own version of triggerbot, but I need your help, and please do not copy my idea :terms: :beer:
I wanna make a script that will look for any change in the pixels and will then track it and will move the mouse to the top pixel of it and shot until it disappears, pretty much an aimbot/triggerbot/trackerbot.
But I need to know how to code that, so I want anybody, that knows how to code to explain to me how to make it move to the pixel and to explain how does the pixel tracker thing

OR - make your own and send it to me and explain in the code comments+ Put your credit comment above the code :D , Please don't forget to send it to me.

+ I will share it and you'll get all of the credits! :bravo:
Thank you very much, Nitsan
xZomBie

30 Dec 2016, 12:15

nistancg wrote:Hello,
blah blah blah....
In short, help me make an aimbot :headwall:
BlankFace

13 Jan 2017, 00:39

Will this work with Counter Strike Source?
BlankFace

15 Jan 2017, 23:09

how can you change the hotkey to q instead of t for the script?
Eru

Re:Hotkeys for CS:GO

27 Jan 2017, 10:33

Is it possible to make 2 scripts trigger on/off automatically at launch and shutdown of a specific app?
I use thoses 2 scripts for CS:GO:

Bhop:

*space::
Loop
{
GetKeyState,state,space,P
if state = U
break

Send,{space}
Sleep,20
}
return

and FastFires

*space::
Loop
{
GetKeyState,state,space,P
if state = U
break

Send,{space}
Sleep,20
}
return

01 Feb 2017, 13:48

I have made the exact script you are thinking of and trust me, it's not as good as you think. While it can move to a pixel of a specific color, or just have it lock to a pixel that changes color, it targets the very top left pixel of their head(because PixelSearch Fast mode searches starting at the top left corner of the area specified) and it is also pretty slow, and it will sometimes lock onto things that you don't want.

11 Apr 2017, 17:15

im not sure how to code this, we need a triiggerbot that only shoots at spacific colors. someone can get the color codes from all of the csgo avatars -- like ct and t characters. if someone could put this together it would be blessed :bravo:
99muppets

16 May 2017, 03:11

I'm pretty new,
But I thought to my self that I wanna challenge my self and make my own version of triggerbot, but I need your help, and please do not copy my idea :terms: :beer:
I wanna make a script that will look for any change in the pixels and will then track it and will move the mouse to the top pixel of it and shot until it disappears, pretty much an aimbot/triggerbot/trackerbot.
But I need to know how to code that, so I want anybody, that knows how to code to explain to me how to make it move to the pixel and to explain how does the pixel tracker thing

OR - make your own and send it to me and explain in the code comments+ Put your credit comment above the code :D , Please don't forget to send it to me.

I thought you said you wanted to challenge yourself? Getting someone to code you something does not take skill and is not challenging.

18 Sep 2017, 12:37

PointBlankStudios wrote:New triggerbot i have made, using pixel detection to click when pixel changes in middle of crosshair

1) View my youtube video on how to use this script.
2) Save code in an AHK file
3) Run CSGO in windowed mode with -noborder in autoexec or console
4) Open script with AHK
5) Watch youtube video for more info.
6) Video link inside code |

Code: Select all

Threshold = 20
;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZZi0dPphE&list=PLcmyfEZP-r3hU3UDPf__DZFvPkbxlAerY&index=3
*~$t::
MouseGetPos, MouseX, MouseY
PixelGetColor, Color1, (MouseX+2), (MouseY+2)
StringSplit, Colorz, Color1
Color1B = 0x%Colorz3%%Colorz4%
Color1G = 0x%Colorz5%%Colorz6%
Color1R = 0x%Colorz7%%Colorz8%
Color1B += 0
Color1G += 0
Color1R += 0

while (GetKeyState("t", "P"))
    {
        BlockInput, MouseMove
        sleep 1
        MouseGetPos, MouseX, MouseY
        PixelGetColor, Color2, (MouseX+2), (MouseY+2)
        StringSplit, Colorz, Color2
        Color2B = 0x%Colorz3%%Colorz4%
        Color2G = 0x%Colorz5%%Colorz6%
        Color2R = 0x%Colorz7%%Colorz8%
        Color2B += 0
        Color2G += 0
        Color2R += 0
        if (Color1R > (Color2R + Threshold)) or (Color1R < (Color2R - Threshold)) or (Color1G > (Color2G + Threshold)) or (Color1G < (Color2G - Threshold)) or (Color1B > (Color2B + Threshold)) or (Color1B < (Color2B - Threshold))
            {
                send {LButton}
            }
    }
BlockInput, MouseMoveOff
Return

End::
exitapp
return
GreatGazoo

22 Jan 2018, 04:09

I'm pretty new,

https://autohotkey.com/docs/commands/PixelSearch.htm

once a pixel is found of the color your searching for its just making the move to the pixel and sending a click

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”