Universal Control Remapper (UCR) - v0.1.19 26th Dec 2017

Post gaming related scripts
haltux

Re: Universal Control Remapper (UCR) - v0.1.19 26th Dec 2017

27 Jan 2018, 13:48

Thanks! I have made my own user plugin ProfileSwitcherWithCode and it works great. Now I have everything working as I want.

Last thing, I can submit it as a github issue, it seems than inheritance does not work recursively. Profiles get the feature of their parent, not their grand parents.
Jaydeekay80

05 Feb 2018, 19:58

Hello. I just registered to say thank you for this. I can have 2 player marvel vs capcom 3 on my arcade now thanks to this
evilC

05 Feb 2018, 22:33

haltux wrote:Thanks! I have made my own user plugin ProfileSwitcherWithCode and it works great. Now I have everything working as I want.

Last thing, I can submit it as a github issue, it seems than inheritance does not work recursively. Profiles get the feature of their parent, not their grand parents.

Something like that is probably not going to be simple to fix, and I am not sure I can muster the enthusiasm to do so - I am plowing all my spare time into UCR2 development right now and C# in Visual Studio is *so much nicer* to work in, especially as the debugger with Scite seems to often take like 10 seconds to move from one line of code to the next.
I would happily merge any commits that fix the issue though.
jjk73

07 Feb 2018, 11:51

This tool has been exactly what I need to get steam games and Retroarch working together on an arcade cabinet i've built running BigBox.

One weird issue i've been unable to workthrough on my own, please help.

I have UCR run at startup with X:\ucr\CLI.ahk "Default"
Then, when selecting games through BigBox to play, BigBox will run a command line to change profile to whatever game/system needs it's own profile

Weird issue is, the FIRST time BigBox goes to run the command line to change script (ie ,X:\ucr\CLI.ahk "xbox360"), it will RE-launch UCR as if it weren't running already, the splash screen pops up, and that steals focus from the BigBox. Now, the next time I change game/system through BigBox, and a script runs, it works as expected with no re-launching and no stealing of focus.

It's like UCR cares whether it is run by me manually or at startup vs launched through BigBox.
Fairless

08 Feb 2018, 01:57

Had to register to only sumbit this lol, actually i believe what i want is impossible but.

In 1 axis i split it to 2 axis.

And those 2 axis i need to use them without neutralizing them.

As so, when i use the 2 at the same time their original value turns to 0 so no axis is used.

There is a way to solve this?

Return to “Gaming”