Universal Control Remapper (UCR) - v0.1.22 28th Oct 2018

Post gaming related scripts
evilC

Re: Universal Control Remapper (UCR) - v0.1.19 26th Dec 2017

28 Dec 2017, 10:10

7mercies wrote:I have not been able to find a solution to my problem so I am hoping someone here can help me?

Whenever I try to bind any button to UCR I get the audible noise when I press the button, but nothing binds. I have to end the program because everything I do makes a noise and nothing is bound.
Try unplugging everything except keyboard and mouse, does it still happen?
Try a different keyboard maybe?
It sounds like maybe what is happening is that UCR is seeing some strange input, which is crashing bind mode or something.
7mercies

28 Dec 2017, 18:51

evilC wrote:
7mercies wrote:I have not been able to find a solution to my problem so I am hoping someone here can help me?

Whenever I try to bind any button to UCR I get the audible noise when I press the button, but nothing binds. I have to end the program because everything I do makes a noise and nothing is bound.
Try unplugging everything except keyboard and mouse, does it still happen?
Try a different keyboard maybe?
It sounds like maybe what is happening is that UCR is seeing some strange input, which is crashing bind mode or something.

I will try this today, thank you for replying.
afcanavera

31 Dec 2017, 18:11

Hi I'm trying to map out the right trigger and the left trigger of my Nintendo Switch's Joy cons to the PC

When I select the vXbox button, there's no LT or RT, there are LS and RS but they are used when you press the left and the right stick... I need the Left Trigger and the Right Trigger but there's no way for me to map those buttons.

I've found them to be under the axis submenu... but I need them to be under the button to button plugin...

Can you help me?

Thanks
StarfuryTH

01 Jan 2018, 12:18

I'm having issues getting joystick output from UCR to a vjoy device.

I've reinstalled vjoy, updated to the newest UCR build, and I can't get windows or the vjoy monitor tool to see any outputs to the vjoy device. This includes both button and axis outputs.

UCR shows working input and output on the plug window, both for axes and buttons, but the vjoy monitor does not reflect these outputs. Keyboard outputs are working properly, including for AxisRangetoButtons plugin.

I even tried the new C# build, but unfortunately that seems to be limiting my vjoy device to 3 axes and 32 buttons, and it's not detecting all of the axes properly, nor does it have a built in monitor like previous versions (but otherwise it shows promise!).

Any thoughts? Tips/tricks?
I_am_Batman

08 Jan 2018, 21:00

Hey I'm trying to write some scripts for Street Fighter V trials and use them on the PS4 via remote play. I've downloaded the Universal Control remapper and added Interception Logitech USB Keyboard as an Input and ViGEm DS4 Controller 1 as output. I remapped some of the buttons and when I use it manually I can now play SFV on keyboard through remote play. Then I tried making a macro with autohotkey which would use these keyboard keys but the game just ignored the inputs. I tried running the script in a texteditor and there I saw that it sent out the keyboard keys but checking the gamecontroller inputs through the windows control panel didn't give out anything either. It seems that when I run the script it doesn't get remapped through UCR. I was thinking it might be that I've chosen the Interception Logitech USB Keyboard as input or that my script is just flawed. I didn't have time to learn how to write a proper script yet as I've just downloaded it a couple of hours ago.

Code: Select all

#SingleInstance, force
;(Standing) HK
;(Standing) HP
; QCF M
;(Crouch) MP
;QCF HK
;HPHK
;(Standing) HP
;QCF LK
;F D DF F LK
;QCB QCB K
^b::
Sendinput, {o down}
Sleep, 33
Sendinput, {o up}
Sleep, 570
Sendinput, {q down}
sleep, 33
Sendinput, {q up}
sleep, 380
Sendinput, {down down}
Sleep, 33
Sendinput, {right down}
Sleep, 33
Sendinput, {down up}
Sleep, 33
Sendinput, {k down}
sleep, 33
Sendinput, {k up}
sleep, 33
SendInput, {right up}
return
I didn't complete the script yet because I wanted to test if the buttons would register first. The only thing that works in this macro are the arrow keys because I didn't remap the dpad and the arrow keys work natively through remote play. I experimented with the sleep delay but nothing worked.
evilC

09 Jan 2018, 04:33

FYI, this is the thread for AHK UCR, and seeing as you mention Interception and ViGEm, then you are not using AHK UCR, you are using C# UCR.
At the moment, we have no forum for C# UCR, all support is via our Discord Channel.

I don't think Interception sees the keys sent by AHK. Interception is a keyboard *driver*, and as such is much lower level than the way AHK handles keys.
When AHK "sends" keys, it is doing so at the OS layer, whereas Interception works below that.

At some point, we would like to allow sequences of button presses, but at the moment it is not supported.
guest236236

Re: Universal Control Remapper (UCR) - v0.1.17 21st Aug 2017

09 Jan 2018, 17:54

evilC wrote:New version release, Deadzone added to axis splitter.
https://github.com/evilC/UCR/releases/tag/v0.1.19
you're a beast dude
Otfbihhh

10 Jan 2018, 15:38

Hey I need help please..I use tha vXbox to play Xbox one thru Windows 10 and tha only problem I have is on my Left and Right Axis it's like when I press tha corners of each Axis it get stucks is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening....this is all on ucr...
Simulat0r

11 Jan 2018, 10:22

Hey evilC.
I'm using UCR since years now, and a lot of devices with it. Can't thank you enough for the job you did here. But today for the first time I've just found an annoying controller giving me troubles...
Full device name is "FANATEC ClubSport Shifter SQ". With its rj12 wire, it can be connected to a wheel of the same brand, or directly to an rj12 to usb adapter, making it a standalone device for computers or even consoles. I have here the shifter, and the official usb adapter sold by fanatec. PC running windows 10 pro x64.

Before installing any Fanatec drivers, I tried to plug the shifter to my computer and it's finely seen by windows. I can see/test all 10 buttons of the device under the USB game controler window. Then tried UCR, and used a ButtonToButton plugin. Button detection seem to work, but only during bending time. I mean, when I got the red screen asking to press a key, I set a gear on the shifter and stick + button is detected by UCR. But if I try to use it again, there is no reaction on the green lights.

I then tried to install Fanatec drivers. Took the very last build, even upgraded the firmware version of the shifter, and calibrated it from scratch to be sure. Detection under windows is still ok for all buttons. And under UCR, same issue, the only time that button is seen pressed is during key binding.

Tried the toogle mode, or OneSwitchPulse plugin in case of, but no better results.
Never had this kind of problem before, with so many kinds of controlers...
Hope you can help or give me hints to solve this. Thanks.
Oliver

11 Jan 2018, 11:07

As others have said before me, you've created a formidable tool. I've been an avid user of UJR and recently discovered and started using UCR.

For a flightsim I use almost daily I'm desperately looking for the following solution; a virtual joystick with a slider that I can map to the physical slider of my throttle unit. This in itself is a basic functionality of UCR so no problems here. However, what I need seems a little more complex so let me start with a drawing to explain it.

I'm looking to determine a point on the physical slider's range where the part of the range prior to that point corresponds with the a part of the virtual slider's range prior to that point. Naturally, the the part after that point for the physical slider corresponds with the part after that point for the virtual slider. For example: 0%-80% of the physical slider's range should linearly control 0%-60% of the virtual slider's range. 81%-100% Of the physical slider's range should then linearly control 61%-100% of the virtual slider's range. The point at which the split occurs I would need to determine by trial and error. After that it never has to change anymore so the tweaking itself doesn't have to be user friendly.

Is this possible with UCR somehow?
evilC

11 Jan 2018, 11:45

Otfbihhh wrote:Hey I need help please..I use tha vXbox to play Xbox one thru Windows 10 and tha only problem I have is on my Left and Right Axis it's like when I press tha corners of each Axis it get stucks is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening....this is all on ucr...
Really not quite sure what you mean here. What plugins, with what inputs and outputs are you using?
Otfbihhh

11 Jan 2018, 11:58

I'm using buttons to axis...input is keyboard and output is vxbox...on the left and right axis I map two button to vxbox LS(x) and LS(y) and tha same goes for RS x and y and they get stuck in game tha corners of each analog are constantly being pressed
Otfbihhh

11 Jan 2018, 12:00

There is.a.picture of the plugins and input and output I'm using
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-01-11-10-56-19.png
Screenshot_2018-01-11-10-56-19.png (214.28 KiB) Viewed 3603 times
evilC

11 Jan 2018, 12:02

Go into start->joy.cpl, preview the virtual xbox controller. Do the axes get stuck in the corners?

Thinking about it, REAL controllers cannot reach the corners (The hole for the joystick is round, not square), so if a game were programmed to only consider a round range of motion then it might go a bit crazy in response to values that could never be hit when using a real controller.
evilC

11 Jan 2018, 12:06

Otfbihhh wrote:There is.a.picture of the plugins and input and output I'm using
It's not surprising that it is breaking with that configuration. Why on earth are you using two plugins to do that?
Just delete the second plugin and bind D to the "High" box
Otfbihhh

11 Jan 2018, 12:09

Lol Im using two plugins because I tried it lil u said tha very first time and it was doin the same thing so I resorted to doin it like that
Otfbihhh

11 Jan 2018, 12:22

Lol auto correct.....I was saying I tried it like u said the very first time..I used only one plug-in for both buttons and that did nothing so I tried separating them and nothing changed

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”