Universal Control Remapper (UCR) - v0.1.22 28th Oct 2018

Post gaming related scripts
azerty55

Re: Universal Control Remapper (UCR) - v0.1.14 12th Mar 2017

03 Apr 2017, 05:39

evilC wrote:Sorry azerty, not really getting you.
Are you saying that when you map a button to a vJoy stick, when you press it, an axis moves as well as the button?
in fact on controller manager on control panel when i press button 1 it press also axis

but when i configure on ucr and i unmap axis on x360 it works

but its a odd behavior

it will be problematic if i use this axis

(when i press button 1 ,axis 3 and invert axis 5 and axis 4 move also)
evilC

03 Apr 2017, 05:53

Still not getting you.
in fact on controller manager on control panel when i press button 1 it press also axis
When you press button 1 on what? What are you using as an input, what is the output, what are you using to do the remap?
Acecool

05 Apr 2017, 08:24

Just for the thread we've been on Skype.. Issue is with the included EXE file... Replace it with v1 of _H zipped exe and it works as intended although still issues with detecting buttons ( which appears to be AutoHotkey _L issue not seeing all buttons all the time; problem is intermittent because sometimes it sees all buttons of one controller, other times it doesn't... )
-Josh 'Acecool' Moser
I teach various programming languages, game programming, etc... I am also taking on programming jobs as my health allows.
evilC

05 Apr 2017, 11:51

To clarify, the problem appears to be with this command:

GetKeyState(A_Index "JoyButtons")

Sometimes this code is returning the wrong number of buttons. This happens with AHK_L as well, so it is not a UCR / AHK_H specific issue.
adi

Cant remap Vjoy to Vjoy ?

09 Apr 2017, 23:38

i have tried UJR and Latest UCR.

but i cant remap Vjoy to Vjoy.

Please add the features ?
sgtpepper901

15 Apr 2017, 10:57

Would it be possible to add support for real controllers? I can't get vJoy to install.
bud01

16 Apr 2017, 15:45

Hello,

Windows 10 - 64bit. Nvidia 1080.

I have driving pedals and want to merge clutch and accelerator. fortunately I already know how to do this, having used VJOY and UJR in the past to great success. This was on my current rig but under Windows 7 64bit. I am now on Windows 10 64bit.

So this evening since I kept a copy of ujr.exe (yes I have also tried ucr finding out its the latest it also has issue). I am getting a application display problem in which the window is compressed. I have been searching and trying every thing I can think of.

This is what I am getting.

Now I don't mind having to learn the new version, UCR, but I was very surprised to see it also has a display problem.

I have tried all types of google searches (maybe with the slightly wrong English search term.

UCR can at least drag the window (UJR is locked size) but doing so the contents of UCR remain empty and obviously wrong sized.

Please if any one has any idea or recommendations? I am happy to test any thing for either version to get at least one of them working so I can set up my merge axis.

thank you in advance.

regards,
bud
bud01

16 Apr 2017, 17:08

Hi,

I made a post which I see is not yet approved for posting up to the board.

Just want to say I actually got it working,. the fix was I had to disable my 4k dell screen and run only my 1920x1080 screen.

Only small issue was that I had to delete the whole folder of UCR, and drop back out of the zip the whole thing as was some issue with it.

All good, hopefully this helps some one else.
TheFatal

19 Apr 2017, 17:06

hey Evilc ! i have a problem with reapeating the script :(

i have a script with button sequence like: LEFT, LEFT, DOWN, LEFT so if i press binded key it works correctly but if i hold binded key there are a small pause between 1rst and 2nd sequences it looks like:
LEFT, LEFT, DOWN, LEFT, !!!PAUSE!!!, LEFT, LEFT, DOWN, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, DOWN, LEFT, etc

can u pls help me with deleating that pause

here is my script

Code: Select all

class test1 extends _Plugin {
	Type := "test1"
	Description := "Your description here"
	; The Init() method of a plugin is called when one is added. Use it to create your Gui etc
	Init(){
		; Create the GUI
		; Add a hotkey, and give it the name "MyHk1". All hotkey objects can be accessed via this.InputButtons[name]
		; Have it call MyHkChangedState when it changes state.
		this.AddInputButton("IB1", 0, this.MyHkChangedState.Bind(this), "xm ym w200")
		; Add an Output, and give it the name "MyOp1". All output objects can be accessed via this.OutputButtons[name]
		this.AddOutputButton("OB6", 0, "xm yp+25 w200")
		this.AddOutputAxis("OutputAxis1", 0, "xm yp+25 w125")
		this.AddOutputAxis("OutputAxis2", 0, "xm yp+25 w125")
	}

; Called when the hotkey changes state (key is pressed or released)
	MyHkChangedState(e){
			if (e){	; Only do this on press of the Input Button (e=1), do nothing on release (e=0)
			static StickOps := UCR.Libraries.StickOps
			; The input button was pressed, send the sequence of actions

; X Axis Back
			this.OutputAxes.OutputAxis1.SetState(StickOps.AHKToVjoy(0))	
			Sleep 25
			; X Axis Centre
			this.OutputAxes.OutputAxis1.SetState(StickOps.AHKToVjoy(50))
			Sleep 25
			; X Axis Back
			Sleep 25
			; X Axis Centre
			Sleep 100
			; Y Axis Down
			this.OutputAxes.OutputAxis2.SetState(StickOps.AHKToVjoy(100))
			Sleep 25
			; X Axis Back
			Sleep 25
			; X Axis Centre
			; Y Axis Centre
			this.OutputAxes.OutputAxis2.SetState(StickOps.AHKToVjoy(50))

} else {
			; X Axis Centre
			; Y Axis Centre
			this.OutputAxes.OutputAxis2.SetState(StickOps.AHKToVjoy(50))

}
	}

}

21 Apr 2017, 16:40

Hi.

This isn't dead, is it?

Ok, I'm not a good coder, I just like using this program. For some reason, though, there's never a scroll bar.

Do you have any suggestions?
cuyo001

30 Apr 2017, 18:39

Thanks again for this program!, I was able to use my dualshok2 pad with Brutal Legend, now if only hidguardian were available...

but:
there is a little anoying behavior with the last version of ucr, the plugings window not show all the area on start so I cant see the last couple of plugins unless resizing the window or maximizing it, after that i can scroll all the plugins but if I create or delete a plugin the problem returns and even resizing/maximizing dont works anymore so I need to close-reopen ucr and do the maxmimizing stuff to reach all plugins again.
Helgef

01 May 2017, 14:15

Hello. I have observed the scrolling issue a few times, but could never find a way to reproduce. It is not limited to the last version.
Helgef

01 May 2017, 14:28

About the test script, I get no problems, but the problems only arise when loading UCR and there already are enough plugins to demand scrolling. It seems to consitentley break when adding the first plugin that is added completely outside of the window, then save and reload.
cuyo001

01 May 2017, 15:04

the new exe does nothing, no message, no window, nada, it only briefly read the hdd, opened the task manager and is not resident, it simply does nothig

need to install AHK_H for the exe to work?
Helgef wrote:About the test script, I get no problems, but the problems only arise when loading UCR and there already are enough plugins to demand scrolling. It seems to consitentley break when adding the first plugin that is added completely outside of the window, then save and reload.
but other versions of UCR dont show that problem, the GUI worked just fine, the problem is inconsistent since it not affect all users, remember someone saying that the GUI worked fine meanwhile the same version has GUI problems for me

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”