Default sound device switcher

Post gaming related scripts
Master_X

Default sound device switcher

09 Jan 2024, 10:22

Hi, I updated my super simple default sound device switch script to a GUI interface with config file. It uses a programm from nirsoft called soundvolumeview (but the command line version). The "problem" before this was the windows sound window had to pop up for a short moment minimizing any game. Soundvolumeview can do the change completely in the background. So for anyone who is sus you can download it yourself. I just wanted to share my programm with everyone. If you find errors or have suggestions feel free to post them :)

The attached zip file contains the source, a compiled .exe and the svcl.exe but the compiled .exe has the scvl built in. It will extract if missing.

Here a screenshot. Speichern - saves hotkeys and devices, +1 - adds a hotkey, with only 1 hotkey you can switch 2x2 devices alternately with 1 key, Geräteliste aktualisieren - recreates the Sound Device list, Tray Icon has all devices listed to change by clicking them. And Autostart ohne GUI disables the GUI - useful with the correct config to autostart the programm :)
image.png
image.png (20.05 KiB) Viewed 635 times
Wechsel2.zip
(789.11 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”