The Ultimate CS:GO No Recoil Script

Post gaming related scripts
EpicnessCoding

The Ultimate CS:GO No Recoil Script

12 Jan 2016, 01:32

Really sorry guys. Haven't had time to get back to you all. The script will no longer be sold or updated. Thanks for your support.
Last edited by just me on 11 Mar 2017, 09:24, edited 22 times in total.
Reason: Removed out-dated content.
EpicnessCoding

Re: The Ultimate CS:GO No Recoil Script

12 Jan 2016, 01:45

By the way, it's really smooth for the human-like behavior.
EpicnessCoding

12 Jan 2016, 18:37

I am working on a REAL bhop script that moves your mouse, jumps, and presses strafe keys.
EpicnessCoding

13 Jan 2016, 18:33

Currently polishing the no recoil even more. Will add a feature that moves mouse back to location BEFORE the no recoil after firing.

Unfortunately, the bhop function will be cancelled due to the mouse movements that are required.
EpicnessCoding

04 Feb 2016, 18:31

Added a color triggerbot that detects color changes. Good for camping corners.
mehti

18 Feb 2016, 09:17

pean got all these for free n this guy wants money for it u guys can find these scripts for free dont buy this guy wants $$ btw these scripts are not worth money
EpicnessCoding

21 Feb 2016, 22:31

Hi mehti!

My script is better than his. Plus it is private (people who use it won't report it to Valve) and smooth.
Last edited by EpicnessCoding on 21 Feb 2016, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
EpicnessCoding

21 Feb 2016, 22:32

I just added BHop. The feature that strafes left and right depending on which direction you look is on by default for easy bhopping, but it can be disabled by editing the configurations in the script.
EpicnessCoding

24 Feb 2016, 00:49

MP7 no recoil was just added.
EpicnessCoding

25 Feb 2016, 00:24

P90 no recoil added!
EpicnessCoding

26 Feb 2016, 00:59

P90 no recoil was polished a bit. Added auto return to start function so the crosshair will return to where you started after the norecoil pull takes effect. This function can be disabled in the configurations. Also polished tap firing mechanics. No recoil won't restart when you tap or click fast.
EpicnessCoding

26 Feb 2016, 23:13

Fixed the no recoil now tapping is WAYYYY better and the no recoil is improved!
Bob

16 Mar 2016, 14:55

This will get you vac banned you should only send the script not compiled don't recommend using this guys may aswell just buy hacks this is not vac secure eventually
Headshiy

16 Mar 2016, 15:51

I will buy this if it's just the script because I can't risk my main acc willing to pay extra.
SnowFlake

16 Mar 2016, 18:37

Is this a lot better then the free version?
:yawn:
EpicnessCoding

18 Mar 2016, 21:25

#1: this is not compiled, for VAC safety reasons
#2: no one has gotten VAC banned so far including me, I've been using/coding this script for nearly a year
#3: Yes it is a LOT better than the free version
EpicnessCoding

18 Mar 2016, 21:34

AHK is extremely VAC safe as it is only a scripting language.
Chaos_Bolt135

23 Mar 2016, 21:30

Hi, I am doing a review on Epic's script. I have compared all the recoil patterns to the free script, by Pean.

Epic has the best multi script features wise. But there are a few bugs that still need to be fixed.

There is currently a bug where the script will get stuck in a loop in the bhop/autofire. It will keep shooting or jumping if you're not pressing anything at all.

The bhop is slow. Peans script lands more bhops. I think the space spam just needs to be upped a bit. Peans is just 5x as fast so it lands more.

The triggerbot is very well made. No complaints about it. Pean has made his own triggerbot, but it is not in his multiscript, and it is worse than this one. Also, it only works in Fullscreen windowed, but that is a limitation of AHK.

The GUI is nice, maybe Epic could add sounds too?

Pean's script has SG and Aug recoil control, which this script does not. But, this script has mp7 and p90 control, which pean's does not.

This script has smooth drawing of the recoil patterns. Pean's script is very jittery and if someone has seen the script before, they will know you are using it.

I am using 1 sensitivity, 800 dpi. I have raw input on. Mouse accel is disabled.

I have compiled two imgur albums of all the guns with both scripts so you can compare yourself.

Epic's: http://imgur.com/a/yxw1K

Pean's: http://imgur.com/a/iljpT

Right now, I'd recommend Pean's over Epic's. Mostly because of the more accurate AK-47 and M4A4 in Peans. The other reason is the loop bug. It happens way too often. If both of these things are fixed, Epic's script will be the #1 AHK script you can possibly get for CS:GO.
EpicnessCoding

25 Mar 2016, 17:25

Thank you for your review. I've sent you an updated version with the autofire bug (hopefully) fixed and I've upped the bhop rate too. Thanks for the feedback.
TheNasky1

29 Mar 2016, 13:08

Hello EpicnessCoding.

As i seen your norecoil script is looking very good so far, but i still see a lot of things that can be improved. i been using pean's script and pretty much every single script i found on the internet, still didnt find the perfect one, and your script is looking great but not perfect for example:

Bhop scripts are really simple but still dont work on Matchmaking and most of the community servers because this have a AntiBhop sistem, that basically limits the ammount of jump commands you can send per second, thats why peans bhop, or any bhop i seen is not working, so making bhop too fast will make it reach the limit and fail to bhop.

Also i saw that pean's norecoil does this weird stutter that feels so robotic and cheaty, yes, it looks weird. but only for the user, on spectators it looks fine and on demos it just looks laggy. also made my own, "humanized" version of this script, and it does look much better and feels much more "Legit" but is too hard to aim, because when you are shooting whit the Norecoil the crosshair will move all over the screen but the bullets will still go straight. and for people who are new to the script it could be really hard to control it. i have been using scripts for 3 months now and i do know how to controll it, but only on the stuttering version. A nice fix for this will be a "Ghosthair"
as far as i know pean actually made one of these, but i am unable to make it work for some reason, and i think this is something you should add to your script because that will make spraying just perfect,and for a experienced coder like you it will be easy i think . so you should add it, its a really nice feature.

i have alot of recomendations and "fixes" like these that i can tell you if you want, but i could do a much better work if i could actually test your script. but since in my country buying dollars on paypal is no allowed, i cant buy it.
i would really enjoy having a free copy of your script for testing, i could help you alot whit ideas recomendations and reviews.
if you still dont want to give me a free copy, i want to offer my old steam account (https://steamdb.info/calculator/7656119 ... 791/?cc=us) it was worth $4700 usd
but since it was VAC banned from csgo, now its worth $1317 wich is still alot In my opinion and it has alot of nice games like borderlands 1 and 2 whit all dlc bioshock etc, it has alot of games and it is worth $1317, alot more than the $25 you are asking for.
Please take your time to read and consider my offer, i really want this script, and i would really like to help you making it better.

TheNasky- Thanks for reading

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”