RPG MO - All in One Bot

24 Jan 2016, 16:11

RPG MO - All in One Bot

How to use/more info:
https://github.com/floowsnaake/RPG-MO---All-in-one-Bot

Downlad link:
https://github.com/floowsnaake/RPG-MO-- ... master.zip

Tags:
rpg mo,rpg mo bot,rpg mo hack,rpgmo,rpgmobotp,rpgmohack,freerpgmo,wood rpg mo,papa digger,papa rpg mo,rpg mo papa,papa rpg mo bot,bot rpg mo,mo rpg bot,ahk rpg mo,rpg mo autohotkey,rpg mo script,rpg mo babysit,rpg mo floowsnaake,rpg mo floowsnaake bot, rpg mo flow snake,rpg mo floow snaake,rpg mo hacking bot,rpg mo free,rpg mo exp hack,autoit rpg mo,rpg mo auto,rpg mo macro,rpg mo clicker,rpg mo clicking,rpg mo capatcha bot,rpg mo github,rpg mo steam,rpg mo steam bot,rpg mo steam hacker,rpg mo 2016,rpg mo 2017,rpg mo 2x exp bot,rpg bot bot hack,hacking rpg,rpg bot,bots rpgs,hacks rpgs,bot witu autohtokey,how to make a rpg mo bot,how to make a bot,bot prewieew,pewdiepew rpg mo,sexy rpg mosnowflake rpg mo
Last edited by SnowFlake on 30 Jan 2016, 09:54, edited 3 times in total.
:yawn:
Superbxavier

Re: RPG MO - All in One Bot

27 Jan 2016, 02:19

How do I activate this? And where? For the woodcutting
SnowFlake

27 Jan 2016, 09:34

You press the start button or the hotkey and make sure that you stand next to a cactus or a Maple tree,but you can add your own path were the bot should walk/go by edit this:

for example: K("Right","5") means that the bot will walk 5 steps/blocks to the Right.

This is the code for were the bot should walk when it goes from the chest to the tree, from the chest to the tree.

Code: Select all

IF (Tree_type2 = "Cactus")
{
K("Down","7")
K("Right","1")
 K("Down","13")
K("Left","8")
 }

This is the code for were the bot should walk to the chest, from the tree to the chest.

IF (Tree_type2 = "Cactus")
{
K("Right","5")
K("Up","13")
K("Left","1")
 K("Up","7")
 K("Left","2")
Sleep, 300
}

:yawn:
Testicleese

14 Mar 2016, 21:42

I see you mention in your original post of the woodcutting version that you could use captcha.

I've been working on my own version of a bot for this game just to do other things as well (Cooking, Buying items en masse, etc)

one thing I couldn't get working is the captcha. Right now I have it just play a beep and then Pause whenit notices a captcha

Alarm:
if(Alarm=1)
{
  PixelGetcolor, Captcha, 613,221
  IfEqual, Captcha, 0x333333
  {
    SoundBeep,2000,2000
    WinActivate,%Game_Title%
    Pause
    Sleep,100
    Click 750,300 ; Close captcha box
    Sleep,100
  }
}
Return
I just Gosub before most clicks and this lets me avoid screwing up the bot by captcha popping up, similar to what you have, I just have it Pause and close the box when you unpause (Pause toggle is just bound to F2 to make this simple).

I'll try and post my code that I have for an all together gathering (Fishing,Clay,Mining,etc), processing(Cooking,Forging,Jewelry,etc) and buying(Seed runs,Clay purchase,etc) bot at some point, but it's still got a lot of work before I'm there and I was hoping to have captcha handling in one way or another. Just doing it would be preferred (your method posted of using OCR Capture2Text), but if not I was just going to have it screenshot via GDI+ send me the captcha to my phone via email and then listen for a response email back and input my response back (So I can bot happily while not at location, though it doesn't solve botting while asleep).

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”