Everquest simple script

Post gaming related scripts
kristoffer

Everquest simple script

22 Feb 2016, 11:09

OK, i suck as a coder, just putting that out first. I am trying to make a simple script that will just push my "- button" every 2 min. It does nothing but hit my forage macro for everquest so that i can go to bed and still forage all night across all 4 accounts. So far the only luck i have is that i was able to say "-" once lol. this is what i have been working with to try and make it work:

Code: Select all

sendmode, play

^g:: 
Loop 
{ 
Send, -
sleep 2000
}
return
I thought this would work but evidently i am missing something and not sure what. Any help would be appreciated and thank you.
Almost_there

Re: Everquest simple script

22 Feb 2016, 12:03

I don't know your game, ther could just be that it doesn't see the key click.

Try this:

Code: Select all

sendmode, play

^g:: 
Loop 
{ 
	Send {- down}
	Sleep 50
	Send {- up}
	sleep 1950
}
return
Also - have you tried omit sendmode?
kristoffer

22 Feb 2016, 12:18

Thanks will give this a try, i have not tried omitting the sendmode command but will try that as well.
kristoffer

22 Feb 2016, 12:31

It looks like the game everquest is not recognizing the script or autohotkey. Thank you Almost_there for the code but it did not make a difference and sitll did not make my game press the button. I guess there is something else i need to add in order to get autohotkeys script to press a key for me every 2 min in everquest that i am missing. I know it works as i remember seeing a person use this program to cast spells over and over and over again in this game. I wish i had asked him what they code he was using now.

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”